Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby halabar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:15 am

Rhiannon wrote:
Flex wrote:
bldavis wrote:10s are tuned lighter due to no 10 man raid will ever have EVERY buff all the time, where as 25s are expected to

Pretty sure you can get full buff/debuff coverage with a 5 man group now.

Yep, it's not that hard to get if you're flexible about your raid setup. Unfortunately my raid setup isn't (we have two warriors, if I played a DK, rogue, enhance or hunter instead or a warrior then we'd have every buff covered).

Two weeks ago my 25-man had one battle rez. My hunter... :shock: :? :roll: :lol:
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby econ21 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:32 am

Winkle wrote:Tank queues are horrendous, longer or at least of a similar length to dps queues.

Are you EU and if so, what time do you usually queue?

It always seems to be 0/2 or 1/2 tanks for me, as EU, although I often queue somewhat later in the evening. Often we get in and on a fresh run, there is 1 tank - I guess the other was afk and someone has to go OS for the first boss as a replacement takes time.
econ21

Postby Winkle » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 am

Yes EU, generally Q evenings or weekends.
Winkle

Postby econ21 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:09 pm

I'm not sure why our experiences are so different then. I queued this evening by mistake as a tank; I immediately saw the mistake but before I could switch role, a queue popped up (which I took). Then I queued for the second ToT LFR as a tank - instant queue again. Predicted queue for dps was about 45 mins. Neither queue was a fresh one, but still.
econ21

Postby bldavis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Threck wrote:
bldavis wrote:GL TRECK!
(and screw you threck!)

My my.. /looksoverglasses... isn't it past your bedtime?

hehe
there are perks to being on the west coast of the US

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Fetzie » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:20 pm

My warlock is level 85, revered with Shado Pan and can do the three expensive weapon enchants. I like the Zandalari Warbringers :D
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Anub'arak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Newsom » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Fetzie wrote:My warlock is level 85, revered with Shado Pan and can do the three expensive weapon enchants. I like the Zandalari Warbringers :D

Indeed! My mage managed to get exalted with Celestials without doing a single daily (haven't even unlocked them!) :D
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Nakama » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:44 pm

Fetzie wrote:My warlock is level 85, revered with Shado Pan and can do the three expensive weapon enchants. I like the Zandalari Warbringers :D

I guess I missed the memo on this one. Where are y'all farming those?

--Jed
Nakama

Postby Teranoid » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:56 pm

The Warbringers are in static locations in every zone and the scouts float around near them.

From what we noticed there is nothing really set in their spawns except for the fact that at least one HAS to be up at any given time. The scouts seem like they have a shorter spawn time but they also wander all over the place.
Last edited by Teranoid on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teranoid

Postby Amirya » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:00 pm

Hehe, we bought 4 of the $5 lottery scratch offs, just on a whim. My roommate took the 2 odd numbered cards, so he left me the 2 even numbered cards. He didn't win anything. I got a $20 winner, and then a $10 winner.

"So, the odd cards didn't win. Congratulations."

"Yup, you could even say that I..." /sunglasses "Broke even."

"....don't ever do that again."
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Amirya wrote:Hehe, we bought 4 of the $5 lottery scratch offs, just on a whim. My roommate took the 2 odd numbered cards, so he left me the 2 even numbered cards. He didn't win anything. I got a $20 winner, and then a $10 winner.

"So, the odd cards didn't win. Congratulations."

"Yup, you could even say that I..." 8) /sunglasses "Broke even."

"....don't ever do that again."

:lol:

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Newsom » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Teranoid wrote:The Warbringers are in static locations in every zone and the scouts float around near them.

From what we noticed there is nothing really set in their spawns except for the fact that at least one HAS to be up at any given time. The scouts seem like they have a shorter spawn time but they also wander all over the place.

Nah, they spawn just regular Pandaria rares (30 min to 2 hour timer). There will be 1-2 scouts spawning near a warbringer as long as it's alive. Killing the warbringer will make the scouts nearby despawn.

There are 5 Warbringers total (one in each coastal zone) in fixed locations (hard to miss since there's always a huge skyscreamer nearby). They have a 5% chance to drop the mount they're riding, and always drop 4-6 insignas (BoA, gives 1000 reputation to one of the 5.0 factions) and usually some bags of crafting materials.

Scouts only drop 1 insigna and ~15% chance at a small bag with crafting materials.
NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby Dion » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

Treck wrote:OH yeah!!!!!

Late grats, but grats! Shame you got benched(?) or IRL got the best of you but good luck at Ra-den! :)
Dion

Postby Fenrìr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:52 am

Newsom wrote:
Teranoid wrote:The Warbringers are in static locations in every zone and the scouts float around near them.

Nah, they spawn just regular Pandaria rares (30 min to 2 hour timer). There will be 1-2 scouts spawning near a warbringer as long as it's alive. Killing the warbringer will make the scouts nearby despawn.

There are 5 Warbringers total (one in each coastal zone) in fixed locations (hard to miss since there's always a huge skyscreamer nearby). They have a 5% chance to drop the mount they're riding, and always drop 4-6 insignas (BoA, gives 1000 reputation to one of the 5.0 factions) and usually some bags of crafting materials.

Scouts only drop 1 insigna and ~15% chance at a small bag with crafting materials.

Unless they've changed something in the past week, that's not true about the scouts despawning after a Warbringer is killed. I've killed plenty of Warbringers then went and hunted the Scouts to find them further down on their path.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:59 am

and scouts can drop 1-2 insignias

just a side note about them for those that do not know, they do get the 100% rep boost
so if you have a bs, or a tailor/lw alt that you want to get patterns on it takes just 5 insignias to get from never seen the faction to honored

and because of this, my mage now has helm, chest, gloves, and boots all waiting for him to hit 90 (he is almost 88 right now) and my dk who is 85 has all of the klaaxi patterns, i just need to level her to get some f**king spirits of harmony, or buy out the ghost iron market as everything requires those stupid bop spirits or goes green at 585

bldavis

PreviousNext

Return to General