Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, PsiVen, Sabindeus, Aergis

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Cogglamp » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:12 am

Level 90 and heroic ready! Feel free to whisper me if you need a healer for your heroic runs.
Cogglamp

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:52 pm

Finally got a Brewfest Ram.
KysenMurrin

Postby Sagara » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Once again, only could log 2 hours, we're nearly out of Jade Forest. I had a huge "fuck this" moment at 9pm when my wife went to bed. She was ok with an alt levelling with her, so I took my druid, and powered for 85 to 86 in one three-ish hours session.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Metherlance » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:12 am

6/6 world ~40ish, will know better when wowprogress updates. heck emperor must be the coolest/funniest fight to tank EVER. 11-12min of 100% focus and topping damage meters.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Metherlance/advanced

No question remains unanswered. No doubts linger. You are Azeroth's greatest champions!
Metherlance

Postby Bellanka » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

Metherlance wrote:6/6 world ~40ish, will know better when wowprogress updates. heck emperor must be the coolest/funniest fight to tank EVER. 11-12min of 100% focus and topping damage meters.

Congrats! I can't wait to see him tonight and see which of our melee DPS fails to get the special button :P
Evangelyna
Raid Leader/Main Tank
SWARM, Alterac Mountains
Bellanka
Maintankadonor

Postby Metherlance » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:45 am

Bellanka wrote:
Metherlance wrote:6/6 world ~40ish, will know better when wowprogress updates. heck emperor must be the coolest/funniest fight to tank EVER. 11-12min of 100% focus and topping damage meters.

Congrats! I can't wait to see him tonight and see which of our melee DPS fails to get the special button :P

Actually none of our dps, nor healers didn't even try to get the buff. The soft enrage timer is pretty forgiving, as long as tanks don't screw up.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Metherlance/advanced

No question remains unanswered. No doubts linger. You are Azeroth's greatest champions!
Metherlance

Postby Sagara » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:28 pm

Freed from my tired wife's sleep patterns, I am FINALLY making progress. A whole level in a 3h sessions again! On to Kun-lai!
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Darrak » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm

got all silver challenges in two days ! the mount is nice but being 21st paladin in the world is better, ohh it feels so good
Darrak

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 pm

I'm now 2/6ths complete on Master of the Ways with at least 575 in all paths!
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Newsom » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:29 pm

Finally expertise hard capped. Feels nice!

And we cleared MSV normal earlier this evening. Will of the Emperor is a really interesting fight as a tank. Must say I'm really enjoying the content so far.
Frango NewsomNewsSpoon
Newsom

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:02 pm

After a hard nights slog of questing, me and the missus have dingged 89.
Soon as we did we ran Brewfest.
Only had time for 1 run, and I got the dodge trinket which is noice.

Found that This time around Coren Direbrew hits rather hard!
A suprising change considering how weak he was in 80 and 85 forms.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Andurin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:36 pm

Got just to 89 last night. Slowly just making my way trough the loremaster achievement. Jade Forest, Valley of the four winds and the mountain bit done now. And since I didnt have a quest to enter the dread wastes, I started in the zone just above that :) See how far I can get to 90 tonight. Gues I should que up for a dungeon or 2 aswell...
Andurin

Postby benebarba » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:35 am

Dinged 90 last night and got engineering to 600, getting gear in place and praying I can convince guildies to run some 5-mans.

GM is helping me with the living steel for my goggles too (She's apparently got 3 alchemists 0.o) :D
benebarba

Postby Shoju » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:46 am

Blizzard is trying to find a way to bring me back into the fold......

Brawler's Guild in 5.1 is the first thing that has made me say "OH man! I can't wait for.... Oh right... I'm not playing anymore."
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Shoju wrote:Blizzard is trying to find a way to bring me back into the fold......

Brawler's Guild in 5.1 is the first thing that has made me say "OH man! I can't wait for.... Oh right... I'm not playing anymore."

and your guild is mine!
ITS MY..precious!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amshel » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Took down Galleon. Got second on heals even though I died as soon as he was pulled to the massive lag, and even being OOM every other second. My second roll got me a nice neck piece \o i luv u elder charms
Amshel

Postby Teranoid » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:08 pm

I'm really impressed that they are already preparing to put the next content patch on the PTR and it's been less than 2 weeks since launch.

If they keep this up this really could be the best expansion ever. Haven't had this much fun playing this game in a very long time.
Teranoid

Postby Shoju » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:00 pm

bldavis wrote:
Shoju wrote:Blizzard is trying to find a way to bring me back into the fold......

and your guild is mine!
ITS MY..precious!

Nah, I'm not coming back :)

Could you imagine? 10 characters parked in Nagrand, on a floating rock. None with talent specs, ~5k between them, bags and mailboxes full of all manner of craziness, addons, re-downloading the entire game, learning how to play a character enough to do something...

Nope. I'm not coming back, but that was the first time I was truly interested in something that they talked about.

EDIT:
And if I did come back, I'd delete my hunter, and move over my old hunter, who has a Guild Bank all his own.... (god that would be expensive.)
Shoju

Postby halabar » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Shoju wrote:Nah, I'm not coming back :)

Could you imagine? 10 characters parked in Nagrand, on a floating rock. None with talent specs, ~5k between them, bags and mailboxes full of all manner of craziness, addons, re-downloading the entire game, learning how to play a character enough to do something...

Nope. I'm not coming back, but that was the first time I was truly interested in something that they talked about.

EDIT:
And if I did come back, I'd delete my hunter, and move over my old hunter, who has a Guild Bank all his own.... (god that would be expensive.)

1) roll lvl 1 Panda.
2) enjoy new game and lore.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Shoju wrote:Nah, I'm not coming back :)

EDIT:

Sounds like all the rest of us as we leveled and bought our yaks!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:58 pm

decided to go on an herbing binge down the river in jade forest
pulled a 90 elite guard on the jinyu village, finished him off easily as a blood dk...

oh and i am now 573 herbing

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby KysenMurrin » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 pm

They hotfixed the last Lorewalkers item to not depend on quest phasing. I R Exalted (finally)!
KysenMurrin

Postby Teranoid » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:24 pm

Best friends with every person in Halfhill.

I never want to see another dirt pile again :x
Teranoid

Postby Treck » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:43 pm

Took down 4 bosses today in group nr3, 2 more 25man groups to go.
Topped the damage meter on all 4 bosses :P
Treck

Postby benebarba » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Engineering goggles on my main, the dodge/shield block value meta drops for my JC (just started in pandaria) and a guildie and I 2-man (she one-manned half the fire boss after I died like the noobiest of noobs) it after a friend had to leave group because a graphics glitch prevented her from seeing the mobs.
benebarba

PreviousNext

Return to General