Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 am

Healing is one thing I will not touch with a 100 foot pole with someone else's hand on the end of it. lol
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 am

Fenrìr wrote:Healing is one thing I will not touch with a 100 foot pole with someone else's hand on the end of it. lol

:lol:

for me it depends on the class: not doing it with the paladin, but loving it with both priest and shaman.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:32 am

JoeBravo wrote:
Fenrìr wrote:Healing is one thing I will not touch with a 100 foot pole with someone else's hand on the end of it. lol

for me it depends on the class: not doing it with the paladin, but loving it with both priest and shaman.

lol same here
i love healing on my shaman but no way in hell my pally is going prot/holy

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:34 am

from frustrations thread:

poptart wrote:Ran a couple of HoT 5-mans on my Holy Pally main for the first time in forever. Got an End Times run this morning.

Tank is.....a bit lacking but with a 397 item level, I can power him through his lack of CD use, his inability to avoid the poop and his general unawareness of spacing as he butt pulls multiple groups around Jania.

We get to the end boss and the encounter goes well, the boss dies and loot starts going out. While no cloth items droped from Murozond, all of a sudden the "Superior" achievement dings on the Shadow Priest. Yes, the achievement where you have now equipped a Blue/Purple item in every slot that is higher than item level 187.

Looking back, he had won the "Time Traveler's Leggings" earlier in the run as his only upgrade (he may have won a green BoE or two but those don't count for the achievement).

My Frustration? He was top DPS.....by 4k DPS. In addition to the tank, the other DPS were just sucky.

My other frustration? He did not ding the "Epic" achievement so he had other item slots that were just as bad.

Poptart

don't have those achievements yet either while doing HoT hc's now...
can't wait!!
I think I'm gonna try to get all of them in one go. :P
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Skye1013 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 am

bldavis wrote:
JoeBravo wrote:

lol same here
i love healing on my shaman but no way in hell my pally is going prot/holy

You have a pally?!?

:D

I don't mind occasionally healing on my priest, it's not so bad on my pally, and I'm enjoying the shaman (who is now lvl 83.) Haven't really played a tree since LK, and never for end game, so not really sure if I like the 4.0+ trees. Will have to level a mistweaver on beta and see how that goes.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Ironshield » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 pm

Warmaster Blackhorn FINALLY gave up his Paladin helm token, so I can stop using my LFR shoulders and switch to the Heroic Morchok shoulders that have been rusting in my bags for weeks now.
Ironshield

Postby tinalt » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:57 pm

It's only LFR, but I did my first run of the first 4 bosses in DS. Nothing useful dropped and I was already VP capped for the week, but it was useful to see the fights for myself instead of on a youtube video.
tinalt
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 am

I did not finish last on the yearly knowledge quiz here at work... Yeah thats my success since I dont even work a full year here yet ^^
Andurin

Postby Amirya » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:30 am

Only thing my priest needed from the 5 man HoT instances were the leggings and shoulders from End Time, to replace the T11 leggings and the BWD shoulders.

Got them both in one run.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 am

My newest project, a 19 PvP Paladin, is coming along swimmingly.

19 - Check
Xp Locked - Check
Gear? - Not yet.... Still working on that part of it.

I have to say, people can love / hate the "twinking" community all they want. the separate queues was the best thing to ever happen to it. Games are better, competition is better, and it's a lot more enjoyable. I've grown tired of playing the most OP 19 class out there, and I'm now going to work on a paladin.
Shoju

Postby Hespherus » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:34 am

Succesfuly managed to run my freshly dinged warlock through a 3/8HC rest normal run with all the alts from our main group. I entered with 381 ivl and got out with 385. Got hands tier and WoU. Warlock is a nice change of pace from my pally, but considerably harder.
Hespherus

Postby Firas » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 am

Got into the second half of LFR attempting to get the healer shield off Blackhorn.

No shamans at all, Myself as holy, 4 holy priests, (one of them was a tauren, stop the press!) and a druid.

Did it drop? Oh yes it did. So good.
Firas

Postby bldavis » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Firas wrote:Got into the second half of LFR attempting to get the healer shield off Blackhorn.

No shamans at all, Myself as holy, 4 holy priests, (one of them was a tauren, stop the press!) and a druid.

Did it drop? Oh yes it did. So good.

god i wish i could get a run like that and have the shield drop for my shammy
if it drops its in a run with 3 other shamans and 2 healadins
and if its just me or me adn one other, no shield
(but if you have bear/dk tanks the tanking one will drop every fricken time)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby benebarba » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Trader Joe's fat free biryani + some chicken cutlets + wok = fast, healthy, relatively cheap and tasty chicken biryani.

:9
benebarba

Postby halabar » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:36 pm

benebarba wrote:Trader Joe's fat free biryani + some chicken cutlets + wok = fast, healthy, relatively cheap and tasty chicken biryani.

:9

You West Coast?..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

PreviousNext

Return to General