Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 am

full guild raid last night, finally got spine down again (first 2 kills were with pugs)
actually made it to platform 4 on madness after 2 pulls

not bad for 4 hr raid week
plus we are now consistently one-shotting and clearing the first 6 in under 1 1/2 hrs

late progress is better then no progress right?

also, my pally is now at 98% ctc :)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Treck » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 pm

Won the dragonsoul race against Vodka, yey.
Treck

Postby Rhiannon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Grats!
Rhiannon

Postby Wonton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

This week's run of LFR yielded 6 drops over the course of 8 bosses. I'm speechless. :shock:

One was healer gear for my non-existent healer off-spec. None of the 6 healers were Paladins so I somehow managed to win that.
One was actually a downgrade from my VP waist, so I gave that away to someone in the raid.

Other 4, combined with the VP neck I bought and the Souldrinker I actually took out of my bank and equipped, boosted my item level from 378 to 383.
Wonton

Postby tinalt » Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:12 pm

Starting to get geared up a bit. Got a new ret helm and shoulders from the HoT 5 mans, and got my first piece of 397 tank gear from vp. I think I'll try to start running LFR now, I haven't done any of the DS fights, but I watched a couple videos, so I think I'm ready to jump in.
tinalt
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:50 pm

Ran my DK through a full normal DS run for the first time ever. She's still rocking a blue or two, but it went pretty smoothly. Picked up three pieces of tier (lucky me was the only one on my token)!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:39 pm

After 12,378 fish....

Teranoid

Postby JoeBravo » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:46 pm

shaman2 @ 85 \O/
in under 3 and a half days played, which I think it's a new record for me as it tends to be ~4 days +.
5 mins later I was doing HoThc's :P
I admit, I cheated 'a bit' to get there. :oops:
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Worldie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 am

Even if you cheated I wouldn't be surprised if you are doing more dps than half of the pugs in full 378+ gear.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Sagara » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Forgot to update friday night's Frustration:

We had the highest DPS that could not make that night, so everyone's had been drumming hard to find a good replacement. Too well for their own good, as they would soon find out.

So, at raid time, we had one (!) replacement available, also a very strong DPSer, and two "underway home to log". To which I delivered:

"Okay, we got people that would just LOVE to take a spot tonight and get some sweet, sweet DW weapons and trinkets. SO basically, Recounts are up and monitored. If we keep f***g up like yesterday, people fly from the raid faster than you can say "Spine Barrel Roll" - we got reserves, and aren't afraid to use them."

Result? Everything done in less than an hour. A few mistakes were made, but globally, we were there again.

Also, F.U. Souldrinker. You'll be mine someday, and that day, I'll transmog you in the most stupid sword I can get my hands on. Just out of spite.
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:03 am

Worldie wrote:Even if you cheated I wouldn't be surprised if you are doing more dps than half of the pugs in full 378+ gear.

went in with my raidgroups ret paladin to compensate. :P
That did make my skada frame look really weird: one huge pink bar on top and 3 very short ones underneath it :lol:
Still got 10-15k on most bosses myself, so didn't do too bad.
JoeBravo / Joerojin / Ekibiogami / Cloverleaf / Yodin / Flidhais / Kuanti@ The Khalasar - Dragonblight EU
JoeBravo

Postby Andurin » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 am

Finished Netherwing and Belfs rep yesterday, Done with the Shadowmoon Valley quests, did a couple of dungeons, got a caster leather heirloom set and leveled a new druid to nearly level 10 (75% of a level by killing a rare elite = win ) and ended the day with a new picture of our 4 week old puppy. (http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r52 ... keagan.jpg)

A good day it was ^^
Andurin

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 am

So we started an alt run for the guild just to break up the monotony of DS considering we're going to be farming for quite some time. So I quickly did the Dagger quest and am now starting to collect the clusters.

I must say though, it's nice to DPS again, a nice change of pace.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby JoeBravo » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:08 am

Fenrìr wrote:So we started an alt run for the guild just to break up the monotony of DS considering we're going to be farming for quite some time. So I quickly did the Dagger quest and am now starting to collect the clusters.

I must say though, it's nice to DPS again, a nice change of pace.

That's how i feel when I get the chance to heal instead of dps :)
JoeBravo

Postby Fenrìr » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:58 am

Healing is one thing I will not touch with a 100 foot pole with someone else's hand on the end of it. lol
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General