Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Amirya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:34 pm

Actually managed to drag some poor guildies into the 378 5 man instances, so I could tank on my warrior. Her worst piece of gear was Pharoah's Burial Spaulders. Thankfully, those were replaced.

I imagine it was a bit of an adventure to heal her. :|

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nordix » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 pm

I've finally set up tidyplates and threatplates and plate buffs for pve/pvp,and its fucking awesome
Nordix

Postby Skye1013 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Amirya wrote:Actually managed to drag some poor guildies into the 378 5 man instances, so I could tank on my warrior. Her worst piece of gear was Pharoah's Burial Spaulders. Thankfully, those were replaced.

I imagine it was a bit of an adventure to heal her. :|

It provided a challenge that one does not get to see very often anymore. Though healing you was less painful than our dps being fairly undergeared.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:35 pm

That's a relief, at least!

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Finally get my shoulder token for my tank set while DPSing in LFR.

Amusement: getting whispered by a random holy pally asking me to give them the token because "I'm in [Immolation mantle] and I'm heals.". I actually laughed out loud (my shoulders are 378 in both sets).
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:02 pm

benebarba wrote:Finally get my shoulder token for my tank set while DPSing in LFR.

Amusement: getting whispered by a random holy pally asking me to give them the token because "I'm in [Immolation mantle] and I'm heals.". I actually laughed out loud (my shoulders are 378 in both sets).

did they at least say please?

and wtf does it matter if you are heals tank or dps?
we all need gear :?

have discovered i rather enjoy tribes...
didnt think i was going to, so i logged in and was llike ok ill play like a 1/2 hr of this

3 1/2 hrs later i am almost level 6 and am loving being a juggernaut and doombringer

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby benebarba » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:06 pm

bldavis wrote:
benebarba wrote:Finally get my shoulder token for my tank set while DPSing in LFR.

did they at least say please?

and wtf does it matter if you are heals tank or dps?
we all need gear :?

have discovered i rather enjoy tribes...
didnt think i was going to, so i logged in and was llike ok ill play like a 1/2 hr of this

3 1/2 hrs later i am almost level 6 and am loving being a juggernaut and doombringer

Actually, the quote I wrote was verbatim what they said. No please, no offer, nothing.
benebarba

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:57 am

/sigh

realized it's been 6 months since I started playing for the blue team last night when I got promoted to veteran in the guild...I'm now the 3rd longest standing member in the guild behind our two GMs......(probably more of a frustration, lol...miss horde).

On a good note though, got H Souldrinker and H Gurth from Madness last night, was a bit surprised.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Took about 4 hours (most of it transit time), but 3 of us got all of the Outland Heroic dungeons completed for the guild achievement.

Starting at midnight probably wasn't the best time to start.

(I think next weekend is going to be the Northrend ones.)

Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Andurin » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Rushed trough 2 normal heroics on my priest, together with my girlfriend's paladin tank. After the second we where spot on the 353 ilevel for Hour of Twilight heroics. Balls they are hard in fresh gear. Loved the challenge tho ^^

End of the night: I got myself up to Raid finder level and ran trough that aswell bringing out the tier head and some fancy boots ^^ 376 itemlevel :D

Also: Dinged 24 today in real life... I seem to have mostly survived the last year. Lets see how far we get this year ^^'
Andurin

Postby Mannstein » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:17 am

Andurin wrote:Also: Dinged 24 today in real life... I seem to have mostly survived the last year. Lets see how far we get this year ^^'

Congratulations...
24done, 61 to go... well i wish you in the next future for at least more 66 levels in RL.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby djlar » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am

Got my hunter in a 10 DS pug

- 2 heroic bosses one-shotted
- Got the i410 legs
- Got the i397 Chest (upgrade from i384)
- Got the Gunship agility trinket
- Got the DW polearm (upgrade from LFR)
- Got compliments from most of group, one of them inviting me to his main raid they do 5/8 HMs

Sorry to respond to him that I'm busy those days but considering it...
djlar

Postby Amirya » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:24 am

Andurin wrote:Also: Dinged 24 today in real life... I seem to have mostly survived the last year. Lets see how far we get this year ^^'

Happy belated birthday!

Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Weebey » Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:36 pm

Got Heroic Madness last night! For someone who didn't start playing until 4.0.1, it feels pretty good. The attempt itself was pretty amusing, with my co-tank somehow managing to die three times. Maybe it was because of low expectations, but I found both Madness and Spine both to be quite enjoyable; the only real disappointment was the last 20% of Madness, which really could have used another mechanic, or, better yet, a Heroic only phase (this would have probably necessitated shortening the earlier parts of the fight, of course.)
Weebey

Postby bldavis » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm

all 10 of my 85s are 4.3 heroic ready and all but my lock are LFR ready
i really need to get a life

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to General