Remove Advertisements

Post Your Successes!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby Aubade » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Started playing again casually. I guess this is a success? or a failure..? I don't know, I'm enjoying myself so Success I guess.

Also, selling all my old glyphs and going from 23 Silver to 4,723 Gold in 2 days is pretty nice =]
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Kiorken » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Aubade wrote:Started playing again casually. I guess this is a success? or a failure..? I don't know, I'm enjoying myself so Success I guess.

Also, selling all my old glyphs and going from 23 Silver to 4,723 Gold in 2 days is pretty nice =]

"Release him Smackey, he is now part of the Collective."

Playing very casually....for now.
Kiorken

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:05 pm

I am Grahf, the seeker of power. Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!

I've played Xenogears from start to finish at least once a year for the last 12 years, just finished this years' challenge.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Postby praetorae » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Decided to do a quick ZG run for the mounts, this reset being the last time this is possible and everything.

Bearing in mind that I have done maybe 5 or 6 ZG mount runs total.

Got the Swift Zulian Tiger :P

Shame no Rapter, but I guess several of my guildies would have taken out hits on me if that had dropped as well!
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
praetorae
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Transfered all my Alts out of Dalaran and to the Azeroth capitals - CHECK.
Transfered all left over mats/loot/greens to my bank toon for auctioning - CHECK.
Sold all the left over gear that I wont use again on alts - CHECK.
Power Leveled cooking to 350 thanks to the Harvest festival on the 2 toons - CHECK.
All hierlooms returned to my main for storage - CHECK.

Ready for account deactivation on the 10th of December - CHECK
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Shuffle » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:14 am

1:30am! I log on because I forgot to do MC this week I've had more then a few alcohol based beverages.

I pull Geddon oh so sure I'd be disappointed once again but BAM

I open the loot window and see that beautiful fabled orange text of awesome.

I let out a scream like a little girl who just got a pony.

I now have both bindings, now I have to find 8 ore, replacing the ones I used on my scepter of shifting sands chain months ago.

then I got jipped by tiger boss in zg.
Shuffle

Postby Pala » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 am

On our fifth attempt tonight but maybe 75th overall we got heroic Lich King down on 10 man. Exciting stuff and of course the r/dk/m/d token dropped.
[Palatinus] & [Kury] - Earthen Ring US
Pala
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 am

So my new 80 Warlock with 15 hours /played already ran ICC 10, with a subpar group, we went 10/12, with HM Marrow, lootship, Rotface and BQ, came out with a fresh new wand, bracers, weapon and the friendly rep ring.. nice
djlar

Postby benebarba » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:21 am

farmed the Princess and Ambassador event bosses with pugs last night... and no aggro issues on the trash nor the bosses. So I guess I did LTP, after all... may have to try a Wrath heroic 5-man to see if that is still true. Even was able to successfully use defensive cooldowns to help the healer out.

Got the shield from the princess, and swapped out my PVP shield for it plus a stam gem.
benebarba

Postby Gamingdevil » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:22 am

Finished Loremaster just in time. Would've been a shame having to start Kalimdor all over again.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:35 am

After not logging in at all the last month, I swooped in on my Ele Shaman and picked up Tripping the Rifts at the very last moment.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Korola » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:42 am

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:After not logging in at all the last month, I swooped in on my Ele Shaman and picked up Tripping the Rifts at the very last moment.

You and Zarhym share something in common then.
Korola
Maintankadonor

Postby Shoju » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:10 am

Got Korola the neck he wanted from the AQ boss
Got myself a new shield (because I never saw H:NeW drop, and the event shield is MOAR stam)
Logged leaving everyone where they were (dalaran). The only character I will care to move will be my paladin, and ENG FTW!

On tap for tonight:
Run my hunter to VC to get a monkey

SM to get a dog

Run MC, Kara, and Sethekk on my paladin

Debate running around the new/old zones and doing the loremaster stuff, but probably log onto my 19 hunter twink and get him into VC for a chance at the new awesome Polearm, and a monkey pet. At some point, I'm going to have to level him, as I'm pretty sure I wont be able to solo the new dungeons the way i was the old dungeons (I made a lot of gold soloing VC/WC and selling the greens / cloth / Macaws. Maybe see if I can get into some World PvP on him somewhere...
Shoju

Postby warden » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 am

Hand of A'dal

Years late, I know. I'd dropped the questline part of the way through, but last night a friend told me that he was pretty sure I could still finish it since I'd done the Vials of Eternity back in BC, pre-3.0, and had stopped the BT attunement questline where you have to go kill A'lar dressed up like a Broken. One trip to SSC (to get the quest), TK (to kill A'lar) and Hyjal (for Rage), and caboom: the achievement that was my biggest regret for not finishing during BC.

Now if we can just do Light of Dawn next week my Wrath career will have no regrets as well. It'll be interesting to see... we're teaming up with another 10 man guild and taking all our people with extensive Bane experience, but we've not raided as a 25 together before.

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Postby Amshel » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 am

Warden wrote:Hand of A'dal

Years late, I know. I'd dropped the questline part of the way through, but last night a friend told me that he was pretty sure I could still finish it since I'd done the Vials of Eternity back in BC, pre-3.0, and had stopped the BT attunement questline where you have to go kill A'lar dressed up like a Broken. One trip to SSC (to get the quest), TK (to kill A'lar) and Hyjal (for Rage), and caboom: the achievement that was my biggest regret for not finishing during BC.

Now if we can just do Light of Dawn next week my Wrath career will have no regrets as well. It'll be interesting to see... we're teaming up with another 10 man guild and taking all our people with extensive Bane experience, but we've not raided as a 25 together before.

I always wondered at what point this questline was considered still eligible for the title. I had the quest for Mag? on my Rogue when I ditched it for more wotlk quest space.
Amshel

PreviousNext

Return to General