Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Post Your Successes!

Postby bldavis » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:20 pm

smiter wrote:
Shathus wrote:Only the evil twin would assume the OTHER one is evil

Smiter = :twisted:

bldavis = :twisted: er

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby smiter » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:23 pm

/cry I lose

:(
smiter

Postby lythac » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Sindragosa 10 Heroic down.

Progression is now ICC25 11/12 and ICC10 Heroic 11/12.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby rodos » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:09 pm

Andurin wrote:Got 10 blocks of a level while winning the Call To Arms battleground (AB) on my level 56 priest... Then proceeded to win it twice more in a row and dinged 57... A whole level in 3 bg's lol I like...

Battleground levelling is pretty OP in that range. I pushed my rogue through the high 50s in AV in no time. About 3-4 BGs per level sounds right.
rodos

Postby bldavis » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:47 pm

40 on my druid, and im just too tired to hit 50 on my warrior, but shes almost there

god i love boas!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Andurin » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:49 pm

rodos wrote:
Andurin wrote:Got 10 blocks of a level while winning the Call To Arms battleground (AB) on my level 56 priest... Then proceeded to win it twice more in a row and dinged 57... A whole level in 3 bg's lol I like...

Battleground levelling is pretty OP in that range. I pushed my rogue through the high 50s in AV in no time. About 3-4 BGs per level sounds right.

Indeed it is, Only the AV que's at Lightbringer-EU ranges from 2 hours to 8 hours waiting time... so never getting into one before I grow bored of waiting =P

Teamed up with my personal pally tank yesterday and got my priest to 58, before I landed from the flight path between Dark Portal and Thrallmar, I had already finished a Ramps run lol... OP que's when you got a tank and healer ^^

Edit: Fixed early morning spelling mistakes :mrgreen:
Andurin

Postby Kaory » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:41 am

Finally LK10 Heroic killed.
Setup:
me - protpally,
restodruid, disc priest, holypally,
mage, spriest, moonkin, elemental, hunter, rogue.
Kaory

Postby Tewz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:16 am

Kaory wrote:Finally LK10 Heroic killed.
Setup:
me - protpally,
restodruid, disc priest, holypally,
mage, spriest, moonkin, elemental, hunter, rogue.

Heroic LK with only one tank? o.O impressive
Tewz

Postby Kaory » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:25 am

Tewz wrote:Heroic LK with only one tank? o.O impressive

Thats best tactic in my opinion. Probably will try to do it with only 2 healers.
I think LK without ICC buff wasn't doable with one tank.
Kaory

Postby Tewz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:02 am

Kaory wrote:
Tewz wrote:Heroic LK with only one tank? o.O impressive

Thats best tactic in my opinion. Probably will try to do it with only 2 healers.
I think LK without ICC buff wasn't doable with one tank.

I hadnt really considered that as even being an option tbh
Tewz

Postby Andurin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 am

Not really ingame but a success none-the-less.

The report i`m writing for my internship has a solid 10k words now... And its still climbing rapidly >< 75% done I gues, and I got till friday to finish it... Should be doable :roll:
Andurin

Postby valura » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:27 am

Lost out on at least 12 Emblems of Frost and the chance to upgrade my neck and bracers, coz we extended last week's lockout, but our off-team burned thru the Prof, Valithria, BPC and BQL..., and we got Sindra to 29% on our first try, with only 2 out of 10 seeing her before :D

Wiped a couple of times, and eventually had to call it due to the time, after we managed to bring her down to 21%...

We'll prolly go to ICC25 this week to upgrade some people's gear, coz they really did very good, but despite their efforts, overall DPS just wasn't enough to burn Sindra down :?

And this happened the same night the A-team got their first kill on Sindra, so even though our little group started doing ICC 6 weeks later than they have, we're catching up on them :P
In tribute to the original Paladin, Charles the Hammer Martel (° 688 - † 22 oct 741).
Bohica (100) BM
Kul Tiras >>> Valura (92) Prot | Hashishin (90) Combat | Arishem (90) Blood | Maurgane (90) Frost | Bova (90) Bear |
| Zannah (90) Resto | Farmingbull (79) Resto | Shoju (51) WW | Wærloga (90) Destro | Dejiko (50) Prot |
Draenor >>> Kenesha (90) Resto | Qedesha (80) Disc | Lanthlasa (52) BM | Xiaohongquan (80) WW |

Jebus what a soul crushing procession of Failures, Septic Tanks, Oxygen thieves and Utter Utter retards. - masterpooba
valura
Maintankadonor

Location: If the queue allows me, Draenor-EU. Otherwise, my own personnally crafted Hell.

Postby smiter » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

New Guild First full week and we burned through to PP in about 90 minutes last night...one shotted everything until PP then got him on 4th attempt for about 90% of our's first PP kill. tonight and tomorrow night going to hopefully get through to sindragosa. Helps having a geared tank that is 11/12 ICC 10 that just joined our guild.

Note, old guild would not start ICC until thursday or friday night and take 3-4 hours to get to PP and then we would inevitably be tired wipe and not get in before raid reset and no one ever would want to extend the lockout because that would mean losing easy frost badges. So glad that we formed a new guild with the people who actually want to raid.

AND FINALLY GOT RID OF RIMEFANG'S CLAW!!! GOT FACELIFTER SLAPPED MONGOOSE ON IT. THOUGH STILL NO NEVERENDING WINTER UGH.
And sunday should be bringing my hunter into his first ICC 25 run.
smiter

Postby Dianora » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:32 am

Guild finally down Lich King after our first raid lock extension. I had to work in the first hour of the raid, and by the time I got online, the OT spot is already taken, but they still need a fire mage, so that's what I came in as. And we killed Lich King for the first time. I would be happier if my main has the Kingslayer 25 title rather than the mage alt.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby anthony » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:09 am

No more exams and that's my first year of college complete \o/
Chat-killer at your service.
anthony

PreviousNext

Return to General