@ BT progressed peeps

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

@ BT progressed peeps

Postby Oranniv » Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:50 pm

I am curious how fast you transitioned out of SSC/Eye into purely Hyjal/BT content? The way we're focusing our progression atm is focusing on learning/downing the SSC content + VR weekly, then focusing on the remainder of TK.

Since I'm not totally in love with T5 I've only bought one item total out of either instance with dkp (we do zero sum, by instance) and I'm just trying to get an idea on which gear I should grab before we leave the instance behind.

I kinda have the feeling we'll kill Kael for a few weeks, then drop SSC off the rotation in favor of Hyjal. Is this kinda how you guys did it?

I already have a good idea of what I need out of the instances to be happy with leaving them, so I'm just looking for your firsthand experience at how fast you phased them out.

-O
Oranniv

Postby Lore » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:23 pm

We were in BT and Hyjal a whopping 3 weeks before we started working SSC and TK out of the schedule
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Shai » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:57 am

We did SSC/TK until we had killed Archimonde and Essence of Souls in BT, tho we didn't do them both all weeks, but most weeks I think depending on how much time we had. It would probably make about 6 weeks since we started in Hyjal alltogether. At this point we also dropped Hyjal for a bit to focus entirely on finishing BT (Mother Shahraz lawl). I guess we're bringing SSC and TK back to a degree now we have extra time, so people can get the items they missed and some offspec gear for leveling etc. We raid 5 times a week, 4 hours a day except 5 hours on sundays, so if you're guild raids less you'll probably find that you don't have time to keep them up as long as we did.
Shai

Postby Oranniv » Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:46 am

We raid 5 days a week, and 4 hours a day. I'm just wondering how many times they will want to clear ssc before dropping it for hyjal. Basically, how many times I should expect shots at gear drops off the last bosses in each zone.
Oranniv

Return to General