Remove Advertisements

Introduce myself

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Introduce myself

Postby Xyzier » Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:46 pm

Some background on my gaming experience with WoW. I currently have a level 70 Tauren Warrior and no other toons at level cap, but of course several alts scattered about. My focus to improve this toon has been one of intensity. Primarily being the MT out lasting some guilds during end game content ... I've been growing kind of ... tired ... of this specific toon.

Before TBC came out I started a guild with my wife. Currently, we have almost 100 members ranging from real life family/friends, to ingame friends. Some are new and some are veterans to the game.

Last week ... I made the choice to step off and start heading into a different direction, but maintain that element that makes the game extra fun for me. Tanking! :wink: Even though my guild knows I've created a Paladin ... some don't enjoy the fact I am pursuing the Paladin with the intention of tanking. Majority believe I should just stick to tanking on my Warrior or only heal with the Paladin, but I have come to realize in many ways that tanking as a Paladin brings a lot of potential.

Anyway ...

This website and many of you here bring a lot of inspiration when it comes to my decision playing a Paladin and reconfirm that belief this class can progress pretty far given the right conditions and support.

Coming across this website has been such a wonderful surprise and reassurance that I'm not alone in the Paladin tank mindset.

Thanks again ...

Xyzier ...

btw: Sorry for the rambling. Just wanted to move myself into this forum and introduce myself. Thanks again!
Xyzier

Postby Igrado » Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:23 pm

welcome!
Igrado
Maintankadonor

Postby Abian » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 am

Good luck!
Abian

Return to General