The NEW Bear Cavalry!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

The NEW Bear Cavalry!

Postby Joanadark » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:07 am

All 4 Horde Faction Leaders dead.

ONLY 40 people in a hand-picked, highly organized cross-guild raid. (Hi 2 u Alleria)

Amani Warbear is SOOO last xpac.
/flex
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:11 am

Crosspost ftw!

As i said on tankspot, go jumping on mailboxes now :D
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Joanadark » Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:40 am

=P
well, I led and organized it, and brought the best elements of two guilds with a very rocky history with each other together in order to do it, getting server firsts on every single horde leader before the horde were even able to come close to defeating one, all the while fighting an equal or greater sized raid of the best horde guild opposing us.
No better way to score brownie points as an APP to a guild than to get half the guild war bears!

Plus I got my Albino Drake early this morning.

I'm pretty damned happy.
Arkham's Razor: a theory which states the simplest explaination tends to lead to Cthulu.
Joanadark

Postby Roghan » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:09 am

GZ!! I'd like to organize something like that on my server, Hakkar - EU, but it's almost dead so it seems impossible :( i'll just stick with the mount from MGT.
Roghan

Postby Worldie » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:15 am

theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby caboom » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:28 am

caboom

Postby Ruex » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:44 am

Anyone who has seen Batman Returns knows 2 things.
1) Tim Burtons likes to put on the Creepy Artist personae. 2) Penguin Army doesn't work.

Postby moduspwnens » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:41 am

Goddang. I wish there were cool people on my server.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby degre » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:46 am

Joanadark wrote:getting server firsts on every single horde leader before the horde were even able to come close to defeating one, all the while fighting an equal or greater sized raid of the best horde guild opposing us.

I've pugged both Tyrande and Velen... and Velen something like a couple of days after the patch went live...

Edit:
Aside from that, congratulation for the cool achievement and your new mount ;)
Last edited by degre on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien | Sousuke
degre

Postby Barathorn » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:52 am

Good achievement, well done!

Grats

Barathorn
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Joanadark » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:53 am

degre wrote:
Joanadark wrote:getting server firsts on every single horde leader before the horde were even able to come close to defeating one, all the while fighting an equal or greater sized raid of the best horde guild opposing us.

I've pugged both Tyrande and Velen... and Velen something like a couple of days after the patch went live...

Edit:
Aside from that, congratulation for the cool achievement and your new mount ;)

I meant on MY server.

Oh and for the record, Tyrande and Velen are both push-overs. They're like the blood elf faction leader in that regard. No real boss abilities to speak of. No dangerous guards to speak of. Easily defensible locations in cities where no one ever goes, ever.

=P

Defeating Magni is a huge acheivement for the horde however, because he is both a very difficult boss, and easily defensible by the other faction. Very equivalent to Cairne, the hardest of the four horde bosses.
Joanadark

Postby Vanifae » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 am

That is pretty rippin.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:27 am

Tyrande and Velen are cake; I tanked both in pugs (stacking hunters woo). The other two are very, very difficult on Mal'Ganis. :[
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Mortehl » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:32 am

You fail for not inviting me, plus which guild did you do it with?

Edit: Wait. You did that with Macabre right? Plus you still fail for not inviting me.
Arthas, we're coming for you. (Eventually)
Mortehl

Postby lusisia » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:37 am

caboom wrote:img snipped

The linux user in me supports this message.
"then somehow people manage not to see the forty fucking foot tall of fucking fiery flames of fucking doom ... and we wipe." - Isolfr
"It turns out that a large number of people are whiny motherfuckers ..." - PsiVen
lusisia
Maintankadonor

Next

Return to General