uncrushability gone?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

uncrushability gone?

Postby Shadraak » Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:50 pm

is it true? i just have to worry about 490 def now? and i can get rid of the spl dmg shield and armani punisher and go to my spideblade and bulwark of the armani empire from za?
Shadraak

Postby BigBlueCheese » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm

You can be crushable, it's just that now the mob has to be 4 levels above you.

And now you can use a actual tanking weapon. Also you should have always been using the Amani Bulwark.
BigBlueCheese

Postby Shadraak » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:06 pm

i was using sso rep shield for the spl dmg at the time that was one of my last drops, so all bosses currently are still only 3 levels above you right? will we still have to gear up for uncrush like we used to? 102.3% or is it not implemented yet? i mean i'd understand a 79 trying to MT a raid boss that's 83+ but normally you wouldn't take anyone like that on a raid that big anyway hehe.

YAY i'll use my spiteblade, as i didn't get the other sword from za, and the horseman's blade is same stats as spiteblade but has that use option so i'll try to get that too
Shadraak

Postby mavfin » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:23 pm

No need for uncrushability. No ?? boss mobs will crush, and you have to be -4 to a mob to be crushed. (?? considered maxlevel+3).

They even changed warrior shield block, too. 10 sec up, no charges, i.e. unlimited blocks, but 40 second cooldown, so it has changed function, too.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby Danth » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:06 pm

What used to be 'uncrushable' still ensures that everything you don't avoid registers as a block. Think of it as a nice perk as opposed to a requirement now.

Danth
Medivh server, on hiatus
Danth

Postby Worldie » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:31 am

http://www.failsafedesign.com/maintanka ... hp?t=15212

This is probably what you should read.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Jedah » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:39 am

RTSFGS (Read the Stickies for God's Sake)
Jedah

Return to General