I have a free fireball

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby Kayoto » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:00 am

I have to admit, a Nightfall proc at the end of a fight when I'm on my Warlock means the next pull is incoming whether the group likes it or not.

D:
Kayoto

Postby Arsyn » Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 am

Managed to wipe on Kara. On chess I used bubble to break out the debuff that was forcing us to sit in one spot when we died (which I didn't know about :(). Unfortunately by the next pull, I didn't notice I had Control Piece buff on me after it didn't fade and proceeded to try pull the fanged monsters in the next room.

"Uhh...guys. These things are ignoring me. They won't aggro even when I run up and melee them."

Cue a Gnome Mage (who is my Guild Leader) running up to investigate. Three monsters decimate her and turn on the raid, all the while ignoring me completely before resetting and leaving me standing there alive. For some reason, the buff that didn't go was keeping me off their aggro tables and the weirdest bug I have ever seen.
Arsyn

Postby Khisvir » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Two guild runs of Kara, both in about an hour. I was in the second. Basically, we double 5-manned it.

I pulled one group, healer and 3 dps took it out while the other bear tank, other healer, and 3 dps ran ahead and grabbed up the next group. Non-stop, pull, pull, pull, pull....

There were a few cries near the beginning of "WAIT! DRINKING!"

"So, drink then," was the basic response.

Was boatloads of fun...
Space for rent - reasonable rates
Khisvir

Previous

Return to General