Question regarding warcrafter sandbox

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Question regarding warcrafter sandbox

Postby Dianora » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:21 pm

I'm in the process of trying to change some of my gem choices, and i'm using the warcrafter.net's sandbox environment to try out different gems.

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to change the gem on a given gear. I've right click on the gear, and click on the line "Socket Gem #1" with no result. What am I doing wrong?
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby moduspwnens » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Nothing, that's how you do it. Make sure Javascript is on, try removing the whole piece of gear and trying again. If that doesn't work, I dunno.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Eltiana » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:11 pm

Scroll up. With the new stupid add that you can't hide(or at least, I haven't found a way to) the option to socket gems/ change enchants, appear way above near the top of the page.
Eltiana

Re: Question regarding warcrafter sandbox

Postby Morolann » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Dianora wrote:I'm in the process of trying to change some of my gem choices, and i'm using the warcrafter.net's sandbox environment to try out different gems.

Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out how to change the gem on a given gear. I've right click on the gear, and click on the line "Socket Gem #1" with no result. What am I doing wrong?

I was having the same problem, I was forgetting to hit rebuild :shock:
Morolann

Postby Dianora » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:35 am

As it turns out, i just end up using IE7 on this webpage instead of using firefox3 with noscript. That seemed to have worked.

Of course, I end up regemming prior to doing all of that, and the result is somewhat ok. Lost about 200 health and gain a bunch of dodge/parry/block and spell damage. It's a fair trade.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Values from Warcrafter incorrect

Postby biggoofy » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 am

I have tested Warcrafter on 3 different characters and the values that are displayed by Warcrafter are VERY different...
biggoofy

Return to General