Being late to the game

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Postby moduspwnens » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:58 am

Hankthetank wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:that'll teach you to have not been playing the same character since release, imo.

On that note, it's amazing the number of people I know who are actively leveling up a new class with the intent of switching to that character during the gear reset of WotLK. It's more than just people wanting to switch to Death Knights.

I am *potentially* one of those people. I have two 70s ready to go, just not sure which it'll be yet.
I rule.
moduspwnens

Postby Spectrum » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:01 pm

I've had a lot of fun with my tankadin, and I'm just starting to go through Kara with some friends who are also right at that level. It's nice to essentially be doing progression from the start, but I still get flack in heroics and they prefer to bring in an overgeared tank for most fights.

In the mean time, I've been leveling a resto druid. It's fun. Lifebloom is OP. I'm not sure which I'll keep going into the expansion.
Spectrum
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:03 pm

Indeed

been playing since around 2.1 and only hit 70 a few weeks before 2.4

(long story, got like 5 toons into there 40s before i decided on a pally =P )

everyone expects you to be epicc'd out with at least 13k unbuffed hp for heroics, and people "D/C" after the first wipe without coming back

and i can't seem to find a guild either, i rolled this toon to be prot, yet unfortunately, anyone who needs prot pallies need them to perform at a MH level

WTB guild that lets me tank, idc if it's badge/alt runs, i wanna tank

ah well, fooling around as ret in bgs atm =/ debating on whether to stay prot or just go ret until WotLK

might finish leveling my shaman or go DK too, idk, just wanna see content before LK goes live
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Previous

Return to General