Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:01 am

I wouldn't worry, yeah. It works out or it doesn't, and you enjoy the ride along the way. Unless it's a certain trap it should be alright.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Nooska » Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:13 am

Yeah, go for it. If you are worrying, talk to her about your worries (they show that you want to be serious about it if you want to do it); if she doesn't want to do that,w ell then you would / will have trouble down the line.
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Era » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:14 pm

Haha okay guys, geez you're such romantics. Alright, I'll keep you updated. :lol:
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Io.Draco » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Era wrote:Haha okay guys, geez you're such romantics. Alright, I'll keep you updated. :lol:

Well if you get an opportunity to have a serious relationship with a woman as hot as you say she is then you're a fool to not take it. Rare will you find a woman like that so.

So go for it.

At this stage in my life I'd be lucky to get a 7 around here, Romania being what it is.

Code: Select all
Also, Draco, I read everything you write in The Illusive Man's voice. Your general writing style just adds to it. :lol:

I aim to please.
Io.Draco

Postby Era » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:43 am

Sure she's pretty, but that ain't gonna matter if the differences turn out to be too big. But eh, decided to give it a shot. Shouldn't overthink these things, I suppose. Just going to have to take it slowly and carefully.

"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Io.Draco » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:13 pm

Well this is rather amusing, met a girl recently on a dating site and on her profile it said she had played WOW so I got in a convo with her where I found she had played...as a Blood Elf Protection Paladin.

I just had to laugh at the chance of me finding a fellow Tankadin on there, especially a Blood Elf like myself.
Io.Draco

Postby Era » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 am

Nice find! :wink: Male or female blood elf? :P
Era

Postby Nooska » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:03 am

When did they add male blood elves?
Main Characters:
Nooska, Blood Elf BM/SV Hunter on Argent Dawn (EU)
Morosin, Bloody freezing orc death knight on Argent Dawn (EU)
Niisca, Shady forsaken "priest" on Argent Dawn (EU)

Keeper Emeritus of the BM hunters guide on Elitist Jerks and the wowhead version untill patch 5.3.
Nooska

Postby Io.Draco » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Nooska wrote:When did they add male blood elves?

I second that :wink:
Io.Draco

Postby Era » Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:29 pm

Hahaha, exactly. I was wondering if maybe you were playing a female blood elf and she was playing a... less feminine female blood elf. :P
Era

Postby Skye1013 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:33 pm

What I wouldn't give to have access to this set:

Would go a long way in helping them look more masculine...
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Era » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:04 am

Really just changing the pose and the smug faces would go a long way :p

Era

Postby Io.Draco » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Oh well...that--'s one potentially good thing gone to shit. Fuck my life, I'm so sick and tired of this online dating crap, so many women I've met online and even talked to just don't give a damned piss to put in any effort, who can blame them I suppose when they've got rows of guys lining up on every site, so why bother caring at all?

Infuriating, of course the fact I try and go for a long distance thing plays a big role in this as in my country women that are left, I say left since a damned quarter of people in the workforce, including a lot of people my age, have left this country and those are the left...aren't exactly the best quality.
Io.Draco

Postby Era » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:09 pm

Sorry to hear that. Being a good guy in online dating can be rough. 90% of people won't believe you're actually being genuine and assume you're just playing some trick, and the rest are quite probably too gullible to be interesting long term partners anyway. And by the time they realise you're actually a nice fella, there's a fair chance they've gotten themselves hooked by one of the less well-meaning citizens.

Long distance though? I'm a fairly open-minded dude, but that's one thing I've sworn to myself to never ever do again. Ever. Won't touch that with a ten million mile pole. I've had two fairly long term serious relationships in my life. For various reasons both led to a moment where we were forced to do long distance for a period of time. Both times it went to shit and it cost me the relationship. Nope nope nope.

Move to Japan. Teach English. Solved all my problems.
(until I have to start paying my student loans at least, gonna have to swing a promotion before christmas to manage that) :roll:
Era

Postby Io.Draco » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:01 am

Add to that that the particular girl I was after was one of those "quiet" girls online, you know the kind, the ones that barely chat with you. Though seriously, what kind of a real tank is like that?
Io.Draco

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum