Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Fivelives » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Women.

Can't live with 'em, can't breed without 'em.
- I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid.
- A Sergeant in motion outranks an officer who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
- A demolitions specialist at a flat run outranks everybody.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Relationships

Postby Brekkie » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Fivelives wrote:Women.

Can't live with 'em, can't breed without 'em.


Comeoooooooooooooon cloning!
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Relationships

Postby Fridmarr » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Brekkie wrote:
Fivelives wrote:Women.

Can't live with 'em, can't breed without 'em.


Comeoooooooooooooon cloning!


We'll (men) be extinct!
Fridmarr
Global Mod
 
Posts: 9667
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:03 am

Re: Relationships

Postby Passionario » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 am

Fivelives wrote:Women.

Can't live with 'em


Challenge accepted. 8)
If you are not the flame, you're the fuel.
User avatar
Passionario
 
Posts: 3371
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:52 am

Re: Relationships

Postby Brekkie » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am

Fridmarr wrote:
Brekkie wrote:
Fivelives wrote:Women.

Can't live with 'em, can't breed without 'em.


Comeoooooooooooooon cloning!


We'll (men) be extinct!


But then there will be no one left who can open jars!
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Relationships

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:57 am

Brekkie wrote:
Fridmarr wrote:
Brekkie wrote:
Comeoooooooooooooon cloning!


We'll (men) be extinct!


But then there will be no one left who can open jars!

She can open my jars for me instead:

Image

/salivate
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Relationships

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:01 am

finally a woman who looks strong, yet not disgustingly so

female body builders
/shudder
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7382
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Relationships

Postby Levantine » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:25 pm

bldavis wrote:finally a woman who looks strong, yet not disgustingly so

female body builders
/shudder


You don't get out much, do you. There are plenty of women even in as limited an area as my city who look strong without being masculine.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Relationships

Postby theckhd » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Levantine wrote:You don't get out much, do you. .

Of course not, have you seen his post count? :P

<edit> also, holy crap:
Total posts:
6998 | Search user’s posts
(0.97% of all posts / 4.64 posts per day)


I am the 1%?
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 7985
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Relationships

Postby Amirya » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Total posts:
3278 | Show your posts
{1.89 posts per day / 0.45% of all posts)


I'm better than half of the 1%?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3966
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Relationships

Postby Levantine » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:00 am

Total posts:
10607 | Search user’s posts
(1.47% of all posts / 5.93 posts per day)


Haters.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Relationships

Postby bldavis » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:33 am

Levantine wrote:
bldavis wrote:finally a woman who looks strong, yet not disgustingly so

female body builders
/shudder


You don't get out much, do you. There are plenty of women even in as limited an area as my city who look strong without being masculine.

i live in a city of 17k ppl

and i was also being sarcastic :?
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7382
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Relationships

Postby firstamendme » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:22 am

Papers filed. I had her move out, and she immediately went to this guy's place to stay and started sending him romantic e-cards about cuddling in his bed. Man did I ever make the right call.
Image
User avatar
firstamendme
 
Posts: 506
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:05 am

Re: Relationships

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

firstamendme wrote:Papers filed. I had her move out, and she immediately went to this guy's place to stay and started sending him romantic e-cards about cuddling in his bed. Man did I ever make the right call.

Sounds like you did the right thing! Good on you for being strong.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Relationships

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:31 am

bldavis wrote:
Levantine wrote:
bldavis wrote:finally a woman who looks strong, yet not disgustingly so

female body builders
/shudder


You don't get out much, do you. There are plenty of women even in as limited an area as my city who look strong without being masculine.

i live in a city of 17k ppl

and i was also being sarcastic :?

How was anything you were saying remotely sarcastic? So you DO find female body builders attractive?
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11003
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest