Remove Advertisements

Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:11 pm

katraya wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:I think if you're an MT donor you also don't see it.

No, I have it. It's just your massive post count.

Hmm, guess I was wrong!

o.O How the hell do I have over 10k?

Worse... how the hell do you only have 2k?!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Aubade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:45 pm

hmm I guess I've been slacking. I didn't realize Nika had passed me in such leaps and bounds. Probably because I don't post in the other forums anymore. Just other games and AA.

Also; I'm amazed Joanadark's most frequented forum isn't the theorycrafting or boss strats forum. That amazes me.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Pff, amateurs.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby firstamendme » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:14 pm

So another little update. She went through my browser history and found my posts on this board, which she is probably still reading. /wave.

Obviously I won't be updating anymore, but I just wanted to thank the people that helped to reiterate what I knew I should do. Sometimes you just need to hear it from others to do what you know you should.

<3
firstamendme

Postby Aubade » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:18 pm

/wave.

Even if she reads them all, you haven't really said anything that shines a negative light on you. Let her read, let her see that You've kept a pretty level head, and made a lot of thought concerning the decision you will make.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby firstamendme » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:34 pm

I should have known it wouldn't work from day one when she tried WoW for the first time and rolled alliance. :P

/edit
Next time I'll try to find someone with more things in common. Video game enthusiast amateur athlete satyromaniac scientists must be out there somewhere.
firstamendme

Postby Levantine » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 am

Hahahaha, I remembered one of the side effects of me going out and being social. I'm a fucking turboslut when I'm not in a relationship.

On a related note threesomes are kinda boring.
Levantine

Postby katraya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:01 am

Nikachelle wrote:Hmm, guess I was wrong!

o.O How the hell do I have over 10k?

Worse... how the hell do you only have 2k?!

I lurk a lot more than I post now. I haven't made any game related posts in years and I have no desire to vent about my current relationship. :wink:

One week until I'm a married lady, it still doesn't seem quite real.
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:21 am

katraya wrote:One week until I'm a married lady, it still doesn't seem quite real.

Nothing really changes when you get married tbh! Well, aside from using "Mrs." in front of everything. You taking his name btw?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 am

firstamendme wrote:So another little update. She went through my browser history and found my posts on this board, which she is probably still reading. /wave.

Obviously I won't be updating anymore, but I just wanted to thank the people that helped to reiterate what I knew I should do. Sometimes you just need to hear it from others to do what you know you should.

<3

I'm glad she's read yours and our posts. You didn't say anything out of line and our responses were genuine. Maybe she'll see what a hurtful bitch she's been.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:27 am

Levantine wrote:Hahahaha, I remembered one of the side effects of me going out and being social. I'm a fucking turboslut when I'm not in a relationship.

What happened with the guy?!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby katraya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 am

Nikachelle wrote:
katraya wrote:One week until I'm a married lady, it still doesn't seem quite real.

Nothing really changes when you get married tbh! Well, aside from using "Mrs." in front of everything. You taking his name btw?

Nah, keeping my name. I don't expect much to change, I just can't believe a day I've been planning forever is finally here. And that I finally get to meet you and Invis. :D
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:13 am

Nikachelle wrote:
Levantine wrote:Hahahaha, I remembered one of the side effects of me going out and being social. I'm a fucking turboslut when I'm not in a relationship.

What happened with the guy?!

I'm not gunna say I got bored, because that's not quite right, but it got mehh. Still mates but that's about it.

Also oh lawd, Kat's growing up! :3
Levantine

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:26 pm

Too much work, mostly.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Melathys » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:55 pm

I agree with marriage not changing much, but I think it depends on the couple. I've seen people together for years and years, even with kids together. They finally decide, "hey, why not, lets get married" and six months later they're divorced and not speaking to each other. My wife and I were trying to figure out why, and what we figured is this. Some people have notions of what it is like to be married, and when they get married, the fun stops.

That is why we had a Steampunk themed wedding. We wanted our wedding to say, "The fun doesn't stop here, its just getting started!" If you saw the vid I posted many pages back, you'll remember we walked down the aisle to the Imperial March.

One piece of advice I can give about the wedding...keep everything short. I had a big speech I wanted to give for my thank yous...about 45 seconds into it I had to give up the mic before I made a mess of myself. My wife lasted about 30 seconds.
Melathys

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum