Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:49 am

Lightstrider wrote:I'm not an expert on females, rather completely far from. From a male perspective they will almost always lie, but with the saying that is well crudely accurate.

Bros before hoes.

Meh, giant quote are bad..mkay.

But on topic, men lie just as much as women. Well at least the ones I know. Also on the topic of gay men, they can be just as bad as women at not telling you what is wrong.
Teloc

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:50 am

Levantine wrote:Lawl, she flipped out when she found out about the Christmas Eve thing. She told me it didn't matter, because there was nothing she could do to change it, but she didn't hide that she was upset about it.

Definitely a stoplight then.

Lightstrider wrote:I'm not an expert on females, rather completely far from. From a male perspective they will almost always lie, but with the saying that is well crudely accurate.

Bros before hoes.

Stop fucking hoes and get a real woman and this won't be a problem.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:51 am

Levantine wrote:Lawl, she flipped out when she found out about the Christmas Eve thing. She told me it didn't matter, because there was nothing she could do to change it, but she didn't hide that she was upset about it.

I'm probably just gunna hold off. =/ I've had this kind of thing go BOOM before, and I don't wanna have it happen again.

And American accents have the potential to be hawt. It all depends on which American accent you have, since there are like a gazillion of them. ^^;

I'm in the one part of America that doesn't have a special accent. I don't have that surfer talk, the NY accent, the southern, the midwestern.

If anyone can tell me what in the world people from Arizona sound like, if we have some special accent I would welcome it.
Teloc

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:52 am

Teloc wrote:

I'm probably just gunna hold off. =/ I've had this kind of thing go BOOM before, and I don't wanna have it happen again.

And American accents have the potential to be hawt. It all depends on which American accent you have, since there are like a gazillion of them. ^^;

I'm in the one part of America that doesn't have a special accent. I don't have that surfer talk, the NY accent, the southern, the midwestern.

If anyone can tell me what in the world people from Arizona sound like, if we have some special accent I would welcome it.

O_O
Where in?
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 10:53 am

Teloc wrote:

Bros before hoes.

But on topic, men lie just as much as women. Well at least the ones I know. Also on the topic of gay men, they can be just as bad as women at not telling you what is wrong.

I don't lie per se, and I don't know many other guys that do, but we can be VERY evasive when we want to be, which is kinda the same thing. I guess you could call it lying through omission.
Levantine

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:54 am

yeah well I'm from So. Cal. Los Angeles. I'm prolly gonna travel home and visit blizzcon hoping for a WotLK beta pass :twisted: Haven't met very many people that dig the accent. There isn't many aussie females stationed out here. Ive seen like 3 total.
Lightstrider

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:54 am

Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:

Bros before hoes.

I don't lie per se, and I don't know many other guys that do, but we can be VERY evasive when we want to be, which is kinda the same thing. I guess you could call it lying through omission.

My bf when I ask him whats wrong he will look at me damn right I know something is wrong and say nothing. So I ask again and again and still nothing...So I say ok, fine then and go play wow. I'm not dating a girl so I don't want to play these bull shit games.
Teloc

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 10:56 am

Teloc wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:

Bros before hoes.

My bf when I ask him whats wrong he will look at me damn right I know something is wrong and say nothing. So I ask again and again and still nothing...So I say ok, fine then and go play wow. I'm not dating a girl so I don't want to play these bull shit games.

*nods* I hate it as well, but I seriously can't stop. Just the way I was raised, lol. I'm very closed like that, and will only talk to like, two people. Those poor souls, lol. ^^
Levantine

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:56 am

Catriona wrote:
Teloc wrote:

O_O
Where in?

I live in Arizona, in the US, its next to Cali.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona
Teloc

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:57 am

Catriona wrote:

Bros before hoes.

Stop fucking hoes and get a real woman and this won't be a problem.

Well yeah about that >.> <.< I've never exactly been a person that well excels at keeping women for very long. They usally leave me first.
Lightstrider

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 am

Teloc wrote:
Catriona wrote:
Teloc wrote:

O_O
Where in?

I think he meant where in arizona. Not where arizona is.
Lightstrider

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:58 am

Teloc wrote:
Catriona wrote:
Teloc wrote:

O_O
Where in?

...I was asking where in Arizona but hey, if you want to play smartass I'll be happy to join the game.
Stonemaul
Catriona

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:59 am

Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:

Bros before hoes.

*nods* I hate it as well, but I seriously can't stop. Just the way I was raised, lol. I'm very closed like that, and will only talk to like, two people. Those poor souls, lol. ^^

Yeah, its one to do that with others and what not..but not to the guy you have been dating for a few years.. Give the poor guy a break and just tell him. No one can guess that I'm gay/bi just from meeting me, so I really come off as the typical straight guy when it comes to relationships. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG AND DROP TEH GUESSING GAME BULLSHIT.

heh..anger moment.
Teloc

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 11:00 am

Catriona wrote:
Teloc wrote:
Catriona wrote:
Teloc wrote:

O_O
Where in?

...I was asking where in Arizona but hey, if you want to play smartass I'll be happy to join the game.

Oh. heh, i'm sorry missunderstood. I though you might have been from some where else. I get asked where AZ is all the time by the Ausses and the EU people i play with in mmo's.. I live dead in phoenix.

Edit- Sorry for comming off as an ASS. Just stressing on a major test and I still have to get some C++ code done as well for class. I complete miss read your post askign where in az not were az was.
Last edited by Teloc on Mon May 19, 2008 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teloc

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 11:02 am

Teloc wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Teloc wrote:

Bros before hoes.

Yeah, its one to do that with others and what not..but not to the guy you have been dating for a few years.. Give the poor guy a break and just tell him. No one can guess that I'm gay/bi just from meeting me, so I really come off as the typical straight guy when it comes to relationships. JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG AND DROP TEH GUESSING GAME BULLSHIT.

heh..anger moment.

RAAAAAGEEEEEE

:P You could probably tell I was gay by looking at me, but that's more from my body language and they way I stand etc etc. I speak like any stright guy. :P Life would be SO much easier if partners just said what was wrong, but that'd so make it boring :P
Levantine

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum