Relationships

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Pillar » Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 am

so im curious as to why my name was circled in that picture...
Image
Pillar
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:30 am

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:17 am

Levantine wrote:I SHOULD SO DO THAT!

Okay, ADD moment here, but you know those little dragon things in Redridge Mountains? Yeah, I hate them more than I hate Murlocs. I WAS levelling Levie quite happily, and then BAM three deaths in like, 10 minutes to those little fuckers. Who's bright idea was it to have them chain cast like that? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?


Well you could be dieing because your wearing like 90% greys. Run deadmines for green drops to upgrade your gear a bit.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:18 am

...I missed all of this.
But I am here now. :(
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 10:24 am

Mine all mine! Just to spite you!!!!!! Twisted Evil


I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!!!!!! You win this round, Farmer, but I'll be backkkkk! *angsty fist shake*

Well question regarding that then. Is he a good friend? From my own personal expeirences I would never sacrifice a friendship to try and make it more. They always go down in epic flames.

The quote from Shakespere is full of fail. It isn't better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. Heartache outweighs the memories in my opinion. Personally if you think it'll go down in flames don't risk it. If he didn't like you before and he only likes you now because of your hair then he really doesn't like you he likes your hair. You'll only be disapointed later on.

There's been an EIPC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry

...I missed all of this.
But I am here now. Sad


But you're here now (L)
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:29 am

Levantine wrote:There's been an EPIC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry

Ask your friend. /shrug If it bothers her and that bothers you then don't do it.

And love is just something people say when they're afraid of dying alone.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:34 am

Levantine wrote:
Well question regarding that then. Is he a good friend? From my own personal expeirences I would never sacrifice a friendship to try and make it more. They always go down in epic flames.

The quote from Shakespere is full of fail. It isn't better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all. Heartache outweighs the memories in my opinion. Personally if you think it'll go down in flames don't risk it. If he didn't like you before and he only likes you now because of your hair then he really doesn't like you he likes your hair. You'll only be disapointed later on.

There's been an EIPC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry


Sadly very rarely do people break up and well stay broken up. You can never just be friends. Once theres something between you there is always something between you. You can never go back to the way things were before. What exactly is it about him that you like? Never been to australia before but I'd assume it's not too hard to find people assuming you don't live in the sticks. When in doubt travel abroad accents are widely considered hot in foreign places. Sadly american accent isn't considered hot anywhere :cry:


Sorry for the advice briefly had an interest in phycology.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:36 am

Sadly american accent isn't considered hot anywhere

Must disagree here. When I was in an Aussie guild a lot of them did anything to keep me talking, and I know when my ship pulled in to Aussieland the guys were snatched up like candy.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:38 am

Catriona wrote:
Levantine wrote:There's been an EPIC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry

Ask your friend. /shrug If it bothers her and that bothers you then don't do it.

And love is just something people say when they're afraid of dying alone.


Well thats sadly not wholey accurate. Unless your reading into it further she will almost likely lie initially. If she says no then theres a high chance she is lieing and it does bother her but she doesn't want to either admit it or she sees how much you like him and just wants to see you happy.

But then again the minds of teh femalez is wholely too complicated for my male mind to understand.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Teloc » Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 am

I just read this entire thread...wow. If i wasn't ADD i wouldn't have been able to keep up.
Teloc
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Proudmoore

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:41 am

Catriona wrote:
Sadly american accent isn't considered hot anywhere

Must disagree here. When I was in an Aussie guild a lot of them did anything to keep me talking, and I know when my ship pulled in to Aussieland the guys were snatched up like candy.


REALLY?!?!?!



Memo to self: Vacation in australia.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 am

Lightstrider wrote:
Catriona wrote:
Levantine wrote:There's been an EPIC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry

Ask your friend. /shrug If it bothers her and that bothers you then don't do it.

And love is just something people say when they're afraid of dying alone.


Well thats sadly not wholey accurate. Unless your reading into it further she will almost likely lie initially. If she says no then theres a high chance she is lieing and it does bother her but she doesn't want to either admit it or she sees how much you like him and just wants to see you happy.

But then again the minds of teh femalez is wholely too complicated for my male mind to understand.

I was kinda hoping they were better friends than that, Lev said "best". :/
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon May 19, 2008 10:42 am

Catriona wrote:...I missed all of this.
But I am here now. :(
<hug>
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15542
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Lightstrider » Mon May 19, 2008 10:45 am

Catriona wrote:
Lightstrider wrote:
Catriona wrote:
Levantine wrote:There's been an EPIC tension between us ever since one Christmas Eve when some drunken stuff happened, we've liked each other for a while... I think.... but it's one of those forbidden fruit things. He's one of my best friend's exes, and she and him are still REALLY close, and ehhh. I doubt it'd be worth the fallout. /cry

Ask your friend. /shrug If it bothers her and that bothers you then don't do it.

And love is just something people say when they're afraid of dying alone.


Well thats sadly not wholey accurate. Unless your reading into it further she will almost likely lie initially. If she says no then theres a high chance she is lieing and it does bother her but she doesn't want to either admit it or she sees how much you like him and just wants to see you happy.

But then again the minds of teh femalez is wholely too complicated for my male mind to understand.

I was kinda hoping they were better friends than that, Lev said "best". :/


I'm not an expert on females, rather completely far from. From a male perspective they will almost always lie, but with the saying that is well crudely accurate.

Bros before hoes.
User avatar
Lightstrider
 
Posts: 414
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Catriona » Mon May 19, 2008 10:48 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Catriona wrote:...I missed all of this.
But I am here now. :(
<hug>

Yeah, I could kinda go for one of those. How are you?
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby Levantine » Mon May 19, 2008 10:48 am

Lawl, she flipped out when she found out about the Christmas Eve thing. She told me it didn't matter, because there was nothing she could do to change it, but she didn't hide that she was upset about it.

I'm probably just gunna hold off. =/ I've had this kind of thing go BOOM before, and I don't wanna have it happen again.

And American accents have the potential to be hawt. It all depends on which American accent you have, since there are like a gazillion of them. ^^;
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest