Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Relationships

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 am

Cough medicine and cider?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Barathorn » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:50 am

Fridmarr wrote:Cough medicine and cider?

/nostalgia

The good old days.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Fridmarr » Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 am

Well I have to say I've never really heard of that one. Is that a strategy for those that are too young to drink?
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:57 am

Heh. Here doing that would be rather punitive.
As in punitive enough you might as well go all the way and steal meperidine from the hospital.
Last edited by Snake-Aes on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 am

Fridmarr wrote:Well I have to say I've never really heard of that one. Is that a strategy for those that are too young to drink?

Student strategy to get wasted before you go out. No idea of long term ill effects, will let you know in 10 years :).
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Barathorn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:53 am

@ Snake.

<---- My Avatar, what was the comic strip you originally took it from before InvisupikachooNika defaced the Vader with a Cat Head and put those things in the guys eyes? Was it something to do with a guy called John and his consciousness which was Darth Vader?

This seems fitting as my post number 7000.

Yay me.

Barathorn

Postby lythac » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:45 am

Barathorn wrote:@ Snake.

<---- My Avatar, what was the comic strip you originally took it from before InvisupikachooNika defaced the Vader with a Cat Head and put those things in the guys eyes? Was it something to do with a guy called John and his consciousness which was Darth Vader?

This seems fitting as my post number 7000.

Yay me.

http://www.leasticoulddo.com

Char is called John Gold and Wikipedia tells me - "John's temptations are represented by a small Darth Vader, a parody of the shoulder devil cliché. The Darth Vader character frequently appears, not only to tempt him, but also to voice the darker thoughts that John represses."
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

Postby Barathorn » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:09 am

+500 Barathorn Faction Rep.

The night is here and the foul are abroad. You are not afraid. Lythac has the moon ring.

Barathorn

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:21 pm

Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby katraya » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 pm

We're in Tampa at a hotel that has a wrestling themed restaurant. With a Hulk Hogan impersenator. Where's Lighbeard when I need him!
katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:00 am

Got approved (4th place of 81 people, 11 openings) for the second best university in the country for my chosen field :D
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 am

gratz snake!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Jabari » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:29 am

bldavis wrote:this should prob go in relationships but right now i want to put my fist through my monitor so i figured frustrations was better

apparently you are supposed to drop EVERYTHING and be at someones (who is 1 1/2 states away) beck and call because that is what true friends do

i was already raiding tonight when my friend texted me and said hey my brother got accused of rape!
we talked for a little while we were doing trash (farming the new raid so we can all get new shinies tomorrow) and when we did an attempt on the boss i said hey we are doing bosses now, ill respond asap

over the next 3 hours i get my ass chewed how i must not give a shit because i wasnt supporting her...
SERIOUSLY?

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN I AM IN OREGON AND YOU ARE IN FUCKING MONTANA????

I apologize in advance for my bluntness, but you really need it:
Are you screwing her, or given her an engagement ring?

No?

It's not really any of your business, then. Certainly not to the point of dropping everything to do ... who knows what, actually. All you should have done is listened to her story, said "I'm sorry to hear that. Has he gotten a lawyer? I'm busy at the moment, I can talk to you later/tomorrow about it." and been done with it.

The moment she starts to lay into you, you should have firmly restated that YOU ARE BUSY and will talk to her later. Don't say what you're doing. It's not important.

I hereby find you guilty of not standing up for yourself, and sentence you to the following:
Acquire and read the following two books:
http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Mr-Nice-Guy/dp/0762415339/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363108502&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Married-Man-Life-Primer-2011/dp/1460981731/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363108551&sr=1-1

We'll start with that - I reserve the right to torture you with Roissy but I'll save that option for later...
Most people want the wealth produced by a society with limited government distributed to them more generously by bigger government.
Jabari

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:13 am

Jabari wrote:
bldavis wrote:this should prob go in relationships but right now i want to put my fist through my monitor so i figured frustrations was better

apparently you are supposed to drop EVERYTHING and be at someones (who is 1 1/2 states away) beck and call because that is what true friends do

i was already raiding tonight when my friend texted me and said hey my brother got accused of rape!
we talked for a little while we were doing trash (farming the new raid so we can all get new shinies tomorrow) and when we did an attempt on the boss i said hey we are doing bosses now, ill respond asap

over the next 3 hours i get my ass chewed how i must not give a shit because i wasnt supporting her...
SERIOUSLY?

WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN I AM IN OREGON AND YOU ARE IN FUCKING MONTANA????

I apologize in advance for my bluntness, but you really need it:
Are you screwing her, or given her an engagement ring?

No?

It's not really any of your business, then.
I'm on the verge of asking my girlfriend in marriage and I do not have to drop everything at her beck and call, particularly if someone is with her. And she's got a half-dead heart and a cancer that makes her take morphine every 6 hours and 4 to 10 mg of meperidine every other night.

Tell your friend to grow balls and handle the situation alone.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:18 pm

we got it worked out
and that is one of the things i pointed out to her Jabari..we are friends
if we were more, yeah it would be a bit bigger priority for me to drop everything, or if we were closer, or if it was something that i could actually help with....

as it is i was going to respond to her texts when i could between pulls, so the only difference between me raiding or not would have been how fast the messages got answered

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum