Remove Advertisements

Men 1 - Women 0

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Men 1 - Women 0

Postby guillex » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:12 am

1st woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.

2nd woman: Hi! I'm Kelly. How'd you die?

1st woman: I Froze to Death.

2nd woman: How Horrible!

1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?

2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.

1st woman: So, what happened?

2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.

1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer---we'd both still be alive.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:17 am

I feel for the frozen woman =(

and.. rofl.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Palafix » Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:53 pm

Men 1, Women 1

-
One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me and my brother who is four years older than I am. I was maybe 3 and a half years old and had just recovered from an accident in which my arm had been broken among other injuries.

Someone had given me a little 'tea set' as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys. Daddy was in the living room engrossed in the evening news and my brother was playing nearby in the living room when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which was just water. After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home. My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!!'

My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I come down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watches him drink it up, then she says to him, 'Did it ever occur to you that the only place that baby can reach to get water is the toilet??'
Palafix

Postby koldawne » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:00 pm

ROFL!
koldawne

Postby Ehtirno » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Real men have the stomachs to endure such things. I fail to see the problem.
Ehtirno

Postby unlimit » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Ehtirno wrote:Real men have the stomachs to endure such things. I fail to see the problem.
OpenRDX Basic Guides: Forum Topic + Vimeo Channel
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Postby Allaren » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

The problem is his woman was talkin' sass and he didn't take a belt to her. 'S the problem with this country these days, sissy men and sassy women. Back in my day grumble mumble gurgle gripe.

Damn kids get off my lawn! Yer movin' pictures is rottin' yer minds. And another thing!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Walking the fine line between genius and insanity. Now with sprinkles!
Allaren

Postby Worldie » Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:15 pm

bathroom.... :?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Riyan » Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:08 am

Bah, everyone knows the toilet is the cleanest place in the house! (Unless you live in student housing.. then it might be worth waiting with going to the toilet until you're visiting a proper house).
Riyan

Postby Ehtirno » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:37 pm

Yes, the toilet seat on average contains less bacteria than you have under your nails. The water I'd wager is less safe, especially if the toilet has seen some use (the kind that doesn't always flush completely ;) )

At any rate, I'm sure you can find toilet water that's of better quality than what half the world is drinking daily, so either way, /care.
Ehtirno

Return to Arkham Asylum