Remove Advertisements

Amory/grumpycoder bug or did they hack me?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Amory/grumpycoder bug or did they hack me?

Postby Lylith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:54 am

When I logged in to our guild forum, I noticed my characters are partially naked. I used a grumpycoder avatar like this:

Is the armory or grumpycoder bugged or did someone hack me? I am in the office atm and cannot log into the game, but I cannot think of anything related to my job now. I noticed also some others who use these avatars look different this morning (worldie for example). Could anyone confirm it is some bug?
Lylith

Re: Amory/grumpycoder bug or did they hack me?

Postby Riyan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:17 am

Lylith wrote:Is the armory or grumpycoder bugged or did someone hack me? I am in the office atm and cannot log into the game, but I cannot think of anything related to my job now. I noticed also some others who use these avatars look different this morning (worldie for example). Could anyone confirm it is some bug?

Have you checked the armory itself yet?
Riyan

Postby Lylith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:51 am

Nope, I am at work. Armory is blocked by the proxy. But I checked this avatar creation tool at http://grumpycoder.net/signatures/generate.html and tried some other characters of guildies and friends and they are also naked. So I think it is a bug.
Till cannot wait to get home and check it though. I got hacked once some time ago and it was a pain to get my stuff back.

Edit: Just checked you:

I am sure it is a bug now. :wink:
Lylith

Postby Warrender » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 am

It's a bug that's cropped up before due to Armory difficulties. There's a post on the forums on how you can update it manually.

At least the Euro Armories still work. The US ones won't cooperate with the grumpy coder script, it seems.
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Return to Arkham Asylum