Remove Advertisements

send idiot mail!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

send idiot mail!

Postby Oramac » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:51 am

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=5539956085&sid=1

he [apparently] seriously thought he was a good tank in the Ret pvp gear.

then he was dumb enough to give a [supposedly] real name and address on the wow forums. please, send him lots of mail telling him he's a retard.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac

Postby Lore » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:06 am

Please don't, even if that is his actual address, there's no need to be assholes.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby Shalindreal » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:10 am

As a wise man once said, Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.
Last edited by Shalindreal on Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Shál]Image[/url]
Shalindreal

Postby Odius » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:43 am

Lore wrote:Please don't, even if that is his actual address, there's no need to be assholes.

QFT

That's even worse than the people who harass people in-game for their actions on the forums. Forum Harassment = fun, RL/In-game harassment = you're an asshole.
Odius
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:51 am

Odius wrote:
Lore wrote:Please don't, even if that is his actual address, there's no need to be assholes.

QFT

That's even worse than the people who harass people in-game for their actions on the forums. Forum Harassment = fun, RL/In-game harassment = you're an asshole.

Just quoting it again in case you didn't get the point.
Levantine

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:52 pm

Odius wrote:

QFT

It also means that you could be pursued by the law. So you'd be an asshole AND a complete idiot IRL.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby thorn » Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:37 pm

Odius wrote:Forum Harassment = fun, RL/In-game harassment = you're an asshole.

mmm.

imo, forum harassment and in-game harassment are the same thing, the only difference being that one is rendered with 3d graphics and the other is not.

while i agree that real-life harassment is flat wrong, i also think that the other listed forms are just juvenile...

not saying that i don't do it myself, though, as well... juvenile or not. i mean, i am on a pvp server. ;)

btw, there are rules and gm tickets to prevent actual "griefing". but outside of that, any other form of harassment in-game is solved by a /ignore or by getting your guildies to wtfpwn the person pissing you off. or you can simply log, go take a shower, and come back after the person "harassing" you has lost interest.
thorn
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:31 am

Hurin is wise.

Wise I tell you.

Barathorn.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Annabelle » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:10 am

Shalindreal wrote:As a wise man once said, Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

awesome quote

As for the thread, he is quite ignorant of what a tankadin needs gear wise. It was a funny read :lol:
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Return to Arkham Asylum