/crai *latter discussion not PG13*

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:29 pm

Levantine wrote:It's because we're awesome, okay?

What sort of mouthpiece do bagpipes have? I don't think having it pierced would effect a reed instrument, and I know that it doesn't do anything to brass instrument mouthpieces.


Nothing like you'd ever find on another wind/reed/brass instrument.

Basic:

Image

The Airstream model:

Image
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm

I have absolutely no idea how they work, so I couldn't tell you whether it would hamper your ability.

I don't have a lisp, and I can play any other wind instrument fine though, if that helps.

Funny story actually, I had one girl come up to me one day and go 'Huh? You have your tongue pierced? But you don't have a lisp!' I giggled. xD
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:35 pm

Levantine wrote:It's because we're awesome, okay?

<3

I'm gonna search for the ultimate dye again this week.

Levantine wrote:What sort of mouthpiece do bagpipes have? I don't think having it pierced would effect a reed instrument, and I know that it doesn't do anything to brass instrument mouthpieces.
The mere fact that I can hurt myself badly with a tongue piercing, or that the "rehab" period is of about a month of boring food and soup, and the already feeble pluses of tongue piercings are quickly gone.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:37 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
Levantine wrote:What sort of mouthpiece do bagpipes have? I don't think having it pierced would effect a reed instrument, and I know that it doesn't do anything to brass instrument mouthpieces.
The mere fact that I can hurt myself badly with a tongue piercing, or that the "rehab" period is of about a month of boring food and soup, and the already feeble pluses of tongue piercings are quickly gone.


*shrug* Talking wasn't so much fun for a couple of days, and eating even less so for about a week. None of this month crap though. Maybe I'm just a quick healer.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:43 pm

Levantine wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
Levantine wrote:What sort of mouthpiece do bagpipes have? I don't think having it pierced would effect a reed instrument, and I know that it doesn't do anything to brass instrument mouthpieces.
The mere fact that I can hurt myself badly with a tongue piercing, or that the "rehab" period is of about a month of boring food and soup, and the already feeble pluses of tongue piercings are quickly gone.


*shrug* Talking wasn't so much fun for a couple of days, and eating even less so for about a week. None of this month crap though. Maybe I'm just a quick healer.
or my friends that did it are bad healers/crazy
no one says i should be good in under 2 weeks, and it's not that great for me anyway.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 pm

Lol, tongue piercings are weird. They're pretty much the only ones that have no real purpose. You don't see them, and you don't normally feel them (unless you're a terribad kisser). There's no real point to having them, and yet people do. xD
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:47 pm

Levantine wrote:Lol, tongue piercings are weird. They're pretty much the only ones that have no real purpose. You don't see them, and you don't normally feel them (unless you're a terribad kisser). There's no real point to having them, and yet people do. xD


Uhm... Fellatio.

EOD!
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:48 pm

Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Lol, tongue piercings are weird. They're pretty much the only ones that have no real purpose. You don't see them, and you don't normally feel them (unless you're a terribad kisser). There's no real point to having them, and yet people do. xD


Uhm... Fellatio.

EOD!
never did for me :/
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Guillex wrote:
Levantine wrote:Lol, tongue piercings are weird. They're pretty much the only ones that have no real purpose. You don't see them, and you don't normally feel them (unless you're a terribad kisser). There's no real point to having them, and yet people do. xD


Uhm... Fellatio.

EOD!


Weird, I guess those people were just really bad at it, because I never really felt all that much from it.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 pm

Then yes, they were terribad.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 pm

Pro-tip

No fellatio > bad fellatio

It really really is.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:52 pm

One of the few i've met was terribad indeed...but I found no pattern. Having it or not never really mattered for me.

Enough of the power of piercings during fun nsfw action, though! XD invis will lock us =(
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:54 pm

I dare him to tryyyyyyy

It's not like there are pikturz or anything, lol. ^^'

Although I should change the title to warn of the NSFWness of the discussion.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby guillex » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm

All you have to do is this:



WHEN CHUCK NORRIS JUMPS IN A POOL, HE DOESN'T GET WET ... THE WATER GETS CHUCK NORRIS!

CHUCK NORRIS DOESN'T DO PUSH-UPS ... HE PUSHES THE WORLD DOWN!

CHUCK NORRIS' TEARS CURE CANCER ... TOO BAD HE'S NEVER CRIED. EVER.

SOME PEOPLE WEAR SUPERMAN PAJAMAS TO BED... SUPERMAN WEARS CHUCK NORRIS PAJAMAS.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:59 pm

Great.
Fellatio with piercings does NOT mesh well with Chuck Norris jokes.

I demand more fellatio, piercings optional, and less chuck norris.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest