Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Invisusira » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:33 pm

Invisusira

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:48 pm

this thread doesnt deliver
Lightbeard

Postby Palafix » Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Lightbeard wrote:this thread doesnt deliver

Neither does Popeye's, but that's still some good chicken right there.
Palafix

Postby Pizbit » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Lore wrote:I'm confused.

VICTORY!
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Palafix » Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:20 pm

Invisusira wrote:

WHAT

If I make a serious post in a nonsensical forum, doesn't that itself make it nonsensical? After all, one would expect nonsensical posts to go into a nonsensical forum, however if I make a serious post in a nonsensical, that wouldn't make much sense at all. Doesn't that then make the serious post belong in the nonsensical forum, just by the nonsensicality of it being there? However to make that jump requires you to make a logical conclusion, and that kind of calculated reasoning behind posting doesn't belong in this illogical forum. But just for that reason, the illogicality of using precise reasoning to post in an illogical forum, doesn't that make it fit in these forums? What is left then is a contradiction in the material of the post mirrored by a contradiction in the reasoning behind posting it. In fact, it leads to an infinite loop of contradictions. We may then, have to suffise with concluding that such material and the reasons behind it both do and do not fit in these forums, for their on contradictory reasons.
Palafix

Postby Valkimr » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:38 am

Palafix wrote:
Invisusira wrote:

WHAT

If I make a serious post in a nonsensical forum, doesn't that itself make it nonsensical? After all, one would expect nonsensical posts to go into a nonsensical forum, however if I make a serious post in a nonsensical, that wouldn't make much sense at all. Doesn't that then make the serious post belong in the nonsensical forum, just by the nonsensicality of it being there? However to make that jump requires you to make a logical conclusion, and that kind of calculated reasoning behind posting doesn't belong in this illogical forum. But just for that reason, the illogicality of using precise reasoning to post in an illogical forum, doesn't that make it fit in these forums? What is left then is a contradiction in the material of the post mirrored by a contradiction in the reasoning behind posting it. In fact, it leads to an infinite loop of contradictions. We may then, have to suffise with concluding that such material and the reasons behind it both do and do not fit in these forums, for their on contradictory reasons.

Valkimr

Postby Invisusira » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:48 am

Valkimr wrote:
Palafix wrote:
Invisusira wrote:

WHAT

Invisusira

Postby Neuron » Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:42 am

love that movie :)

(the princess bride, matrix is too overplayed)
http://www.ardentdefender.com - A combat log parsing API
Neuron

Postby Blutreich » Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:01 pm

Valkimr wrote:
Palafix wrote:
Invisusira wrote:

WHAT

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liar_paradox
inconceivable!
Going to spend my cab money on more shots and just take the ambulance home
Blutreich

Postby Allaren » Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:46 pm

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means.
Walking the fine line between genius and insanity. Now with sprinkles!
Allaren

Postby Barathorn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:48 am

Actually in a bizarre turn of events and following the bribrary non contribution of cookies by Guillex, I now follow Lore.

Lore, moderater goodness
Lore, moderator kindliness
Lore, moderator elfness
Lore, moderator sensibleness
Lore, for a fairer maintankadin.

[incorperating weather reports for ALL regions]

Lore following is rife here, even in the place where no power is given to Lore can Lore affect you, that in itself shows Lore's power. Lore is the living avatar of the toad who shall not be named. Lore has [5 letters, means to throw] [6 letters, sounds like Morris] as his right hand man.

Apologies for the lateness of the hour, but I was away for 4 days, and hence no posts were made by myself, spam or insightfulwise. Rife is Lore's following here. I like the picture thingys tho Invis and Pala.

Is this place still fucked Vanifae?

I think so.

Barathorn.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Vanifae » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:34 am

I move for a vote of No Confidence in Lore.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
Vanifae

Postby NarfJones » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:43 am

NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Pillze » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:56 am

NarfJones wrote:Image

I lol'd
Pillze

Postby Barathorn » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:07 am

Vanifae wrote:I move for a vote of No Confidence in Lore.

Denied on my part, others may agree with you though, I don't, thats just my opinion, as you have yours, so I Have mine, but it is only mine, is that clear I do hope so, sorry if that offends you.

Barathorn

Member of the 'Lore for a safer Maintankadin' party.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum