Remove Advertisements

Two accounts

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Two accounts

Postby Aerron » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:08 am

Beltaine wrote:If I did pick up a 2nd account, what's a good class to powerlevel with a paladin to 2-box with :P

Spriest :D
Aerron

Postby thyrm » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:50 pm

Beltaine wrote:Would having two accounts mean I'm truly addicted, or is two accounts the ok?

If I did pick up a 2nd account, what's a good class to powerlevel with a paladin to 2-box with :P

I've got 2 accounts as well. I am currently boxing a prot paladin and a resto shaman. Only level 48 atm. I used to have access to 32 Everquest accounts, but only actively used up to 8 at any given time. Regularly 6 boxed my own group, so 2 doesn't seem bad. ROFL.
thyrm

Postby Kitria » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 pm

I used to 3-box EQ, but WoW just takes too much button pushing to make more than 1-2 effective. I find 2 accounts is something a lot of people have just to add 9 bank alts.
Kitria

Postby Niobium » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:15 am

Aerron wrote:
Beltaine wrote:If I did pick up a 2nd account, what's a good class to powerlevel with a paladin to 2-box with :P

Spriest :D

I just started dual logging yesterday, with my tankadin and spriest (both 70). It's an unbelievably awesome combination. No drinking, no eating, almost no healing -- all damage all the time. I made about 400g yesterday from dailies, questing, gathering, and trash. I'm still pretty clumsy at managing the two utes, so I'm sure my gold accumulation abilities will only get better from here.
Niobium

Postby Beltaine » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 am

Picked up my second account this weekend.

Trying to decide if I should boost a new character with my paladin or start a new duo and level them up via questing.

Been using keyclone and while I haven't gotten my playing down smoothly, it's getting better.
<insert armory sig here>
<witty comment here>
Beltaine

Postby Kitria » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:17 am

The best way I've found to quest is to 2-box pally tank and fire mage. Run the pally tank in, Consecrate twice, then run the fire mage in and blow everything up. Clearing quests in one pull each 4tw.
Kitria

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum