Remove Advertisements

BEAR AGGRO: As seen in the BIBLE

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

BEAR AGGRO: As seen in the BIBLE

Postby Invisusira » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:41 pm

I notice that pictures of God always have him bald. It would appear that he does not take making fun of it lightly.
Invisusira

Postby Benihime » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:31 pm

And here I thought they were godless killing machines.

Instead they are holy killing machines. Like me :)
Benihime

Postby Sharlos » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:37 pm

Inc. Paladin class pet.

Divine righteous avenging bear! Attack!
Sharlos

Postby Baelor » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:23 pm

God meant it to be this way.

I am the light that brings the dawn.
Something Wicked this way comes.
Formerly: Baelor of Runetotem-US (2006-2007) | Cathmor of Malfurion-US (2007-2010)
Follow me on Twitter
Baelor

Postby Vagrant » Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:43 am

On topic of bible and animals. Book of Daniel, chapter 7.

Daniel said: "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were the four winds of heaven churning up the great sea. Four great beasts, each different from the others, came up out of the sea.

The first was like a lion, and it had the wings of an eagle. I watched until its wings were torn off and it was lifted from the ground so that it stood on two feet like a man, and the heart of a man was given to it.

This is a tauren druid in catform sprinting and then changing to caster.

And there before me was a second beast, which looked like a bear. It was raised up on one of its sides, and it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth. It was told, 'Get up and eat your fill of flesh!'

Same druid, but in bearform

After that, I looked, and there before me was another beast, one that looked like a leopard. And on its back it had four wings like those of a bird. This beast had four heads, and it was given authority to rule.

The writer is a bit confused about the wings and heads, probably the druid shifted to flightform at some point, but definitely the leopard-like travelform has been given authority to rule (arena).

After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

Vagrant

Postby Nadhia » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:57 am

Vagrant wrote:
It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.
Always thought it was
It was different from all the former beasts, and it had the ten storms.

Indeed, Daniel was a wow addict... :roll:
Nadhia

Postby Blowhole » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:17 am

What do I do if I See a Bear?

Bears in the park are wild and their behavior is sometimes unpredictable. Although extremely rare, attacks on humans have occurred, inflicting serious injuries and death. Treat bear encounters with extreme caution and follow these guidelines:

If you see a bear remain watchful. Do not approach it. If your presence causes the bear to change its behavior (stops feeding, changes its travel direction, watches you, etc.)—you’re too close. Being too close may promote aggressive behavior from the bear such as running toward you, making loud noises, or swatting the ground. The bear is demanding more space. Don’t run, but slowly back away, watching the bear. Try to increase the distance between you and the bear. The bear will probably do the same.

If a bear persistently follows or approaches you, without vocalizing, or paw swatting, try changing your direction. If the bear continues to follow you, stand your ground. If the bear gets closer, talk loudly or shout at it. Act aggressively and try to intimidate the bear. Act together as a group if you have companions. Make yourselves look as large as possible (for example, move to higher ground). Throw non-food objects such as rocks at the bear. Use a deterrent such as a stout stick. Don’t run and don't turn away from the bear. Don't leave food for the bear; this encourages further problems.
Blowhole

Postby Oramac » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:21 am

apparently the 4 Horsemen fight in naxx was designed after the 4 Horsemen of the apocalypse. Zeliek as the White Rider of Conquest, Mograine as the Red Rider of War, Blaumeux as the Black Rider of Famine, and Korth'azz as the Pale Rider of Death, if wowwiki is to be believed.

personally, after seeing the fight i would say its a definite possibility.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac

Return to Arkham Asylum