Other Prot Paladins?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Lore » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:26 pm

You only lose your spot to someone else if you're not performing the task you're needed to perform well.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:30 pm

Gomaria wrote:yeah my guild tried to sudtly make me holy by makeing sure i neverhad to tank an instance but i still tanked behind there backs and he tried to say tht us pallies can't tank any boss in kara so i loled and left

Mini-wall of grade 3 grammar, chock full of syntax and punctuation errors, crits you for 234985235003823947 damage.

u lulz n leaf.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Songblade » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:41 pm

I've got it, I know Illidan's only weakness now...

3rd grade grammar.

[Insert witty comment here]
Songblade

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:55 pm

Invisusira wrote:Like every single blood elf paladin on Smolderthorn is prot.

That can't be true. I get Blood Elves trying to Crusader Strike me like all the time.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Guillex wrote:
Gomaria wrote:yeah my guild tried to sudtly make me holy by makeing sure i neverhad to tank an instance but i still tanked behind there backs and he tried to say tht us pallies can't tank any boss in kara so i loled and left

Mini-wall of grade 3 grammar, chock full of syntax and punctuation errors, crits you for 234985235003823947 damage.

u lulz n leaf.

yeeeeeahhhh....I'm not big on the grammar and spelling thing but that was pretty bad.
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Postby Gomaria » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Annabelle wrote:
Guillex wrote:

u lulz n leaf.

yeeeeeahhhh....I'm not big on the grammar and spelling thing but that was pretty bad.
yeah I'm more of a math kind of guy
Gomaria

Postby Paradoxes » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:08 am

My guild seems to hate prot pallies. They are all about the whole "lets get warriors galore."

Ill admit, we have some badass warriors and 1 prot pally(who is not an alt, and probably less/same level gear as me give or take certain things). Like my main is a lock, and while yah, locks are just gross in some respects, but when there is 1 pally and like 3-5 locks(or more).

You would figure, half a raid yelling at people would get them to realize that warriors and pallies are two different tanks and one badass combo for trash pulls and even some boss fights.

So yeah, anyone else get this treatment? being told too many tank slots(all warrior, or all warrior) since the other prot pally makes...half the raids? maybe.
Paradoxes

Postby Invisusira » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:12 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Invisusira wrote:Like every single blood elf paladin on Smolderthorn is prot.

That can't be true. I get Blood Elves trying to Crusader Strike me like all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgq5iBIG_vY
Invisusira

Postby Teloc » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:39 am

Heh, I was the only prot pally in my guild for a long time. Now we have 3 prot pally alts. They get to come play in Gruuls cause i don't feel like dying there when we have a bunch of alts in there trying to get gear.

Yeah, I was also the Prot pally at my school. Then a t6 holy pally got to respect and get gear and now has better gear then me. Fing cheater....and Songblade copied me.

Though he does worship Invis.

Him at school "Omg I saw Invisusira on my way in to heroic SV when they were going into SSC."

Heh...invis gank him for me. I'll ask him how to say "damage per second" in short hand. So you should have a good reason to flog him.
Teloc

Postby Ubung » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:44 am

First time ive tried Gankbang out, seems like the EU servers arnt as popular with prot pallies as your servers.

Im the top geared pally on my server by a good 2k unbuffed health. All the rest seem to be AOE gimmick tanks as there spell dmg is a bit higher than mine. Although nobody pulls aggro of me so....

Im MT for my guild and the best geared tank in the guild. Before the warrior tanks left (raiding on lock alt, burnout ftl) I was still better geared than they were. Not by much though.
nerf scissors, buff paper, rock is fine!

Ubung

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum