Void Reaver

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Sielanas » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:09 am

Eavesdrop does that kind of report? Good to know, I've been using GrimReaper. It does report to channels, but I've never been able to get the formatting right.

Why did you die?
Because the only heal I was getting was....my JoL that I put up because I wasn't getting healed!
Sielanas

Grim Reporting!

Postby Arangar » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:22 am

Personally I use the grim report so there is no question about my tanking ability. For anyone who has not used this nifty feature it's actually quite easy.
Type /grim to see a menu option list and set your reaper to watch as far back as you'd like. To report to a particular channel, first type /grim channel raid for example then simply type /grim Arangar (being my pally's name) and it will output my incoming dmg/heals to raid chat.
Arangar

Postby Caelia » Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:24 am

i use recount, you can go to the death tab, and then click your name for a detailed report, you can set it to go damage in and heals in. So it will show how long you went without heals while recording. I find it works well, our RL uses it call out if healers are slacking off.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Postby Stupendous » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:06 am

I use recount to call out the kael tank. "You didnt use the shield" "yah i did!" "Why'd you take a 20k fireball then?" BOOYAH
Stupendous

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum