Guy Claims to Have Sex Gets Stomped

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Songblade » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:23 pm

Teloc wrote:
Songblade wrote:Why don't I ever get to have sex? /lose...


/cry



Cause you go to a school with all guys, duh.


Sad but true...
Image

[Insert witty comment here]
User avatar
Songblade
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Interdimensional Limbo

Postby Teloc » Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:39 pm

Fivelives wrote:
Teloc wrote:
Songblade wrote:Why don't I ever get to have sex? /lose...


/cry



Cause you go to a school with all guys, duh.


That doesn't mean you can't have sex...



Just not with a woman.


If only you saw the guys, some of them have bigger boobs then the women.
Teloc
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Location: Proudmoore

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:09 pm

Vanifae wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:I don't see features unique to them, actually. My dreamlands on that matter are Sweden and Japan.

I present to you Evidence.

Image

Well, I can see it now. And that is not the evidence of something others don't have, really.


Or maybe i'm talking about stuff that has an extra appeal to me. She's hot, but she's not "there" yet, for me.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby NarfJones » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:23 pm

Evidence is a weird name.
User avatar
NarfJones
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 am

Postby Songblade » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:39 pm

Teloc wrote:
Fivelives wrote:
Teloc wrote:
Songblade wrote:Why don't I ever get to have sex? /lose...


/cry



Cause you go to a school with all guys, duh.


That doesn't mean you can't have sex...



Just not with a woman.


If only you saw the guys, some of them have bigger boobs then the women.


That is true...














But it doesn't make them attractive.
Last edited by Songblade on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

[Insert witty comment here]
User avatar
Songblade
 
Posts: 552
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Interdimensional Limbo

Postby Vanifae » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:44 pm

NarfJones wrote:Evidence is a weird name.

Brown skin, latin flavor... I am not sure what you need.

You nerds are too picky.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Fivelives » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 pm

Heidi Klum is German. Need I say more?

/thread.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3111
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Postby tuberon » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 pm

Felt right to link this here...

Everyone else had more sex than me.
Warning: Above poster makes no claims to validity or sanity of said post.

Also... cake.
User avatar
tuberon
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 464
Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: US-Zul'jin

Postby Bobu » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:49 pm

brazilian women win in all classes of beauty.Why you say?
which of of these are not hawt:
Image
I never really feel quite right
I don't know why, all I know is there's something wrong
Every time I look at you, you seem so alive

Tell me how do you do it, walk me through it
I'm following every
~Mr Big
User avatar
Bobu
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 am
Location: NYC

Postby Fivelives » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Image
Heidi Klum

Image
Claudia Schiffer

Image
Hana Nitsche

Image
Julia Stegner

Etc, etc... German women are hotties, although I wouldn't kick any of the women pictured in this thread out of my bed if I mysteriously found them there.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3111
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Tuberon wrote:Felt right to link this here...

Everyone else had more sex than me.
I remember that! It's kinda old o.o
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15547
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Guy Claims to Have Sex Gets Stomped

Postby Wachter » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Lightbeard wrote:http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=4823216538&sid=1&pageNo=1

the ownage doesnt start till last post on first page but boy that was win as hell




Wow....just, holyfuckifelloutofmychair wow
Ulushnar wrote:If the enemy gets too close, then I whip out the Combat shotgun from 'neath my Kilt.
User avatar
Wachter
 
Posts: 1010
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest