Remove Advertisements

I has a insomnia

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Thesupreme » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:13 am

Wow, reading this makes me feel lucky, I'm more of the virge of being.. what's it called when you just fall asleep on the spot? Narcolepsy? Perhaps.

My tip for sleeping would be a clean conscience, or no conscience at all. I do that latter.
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Thesupreme
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 am

Postby Euphoria » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:33 am

If sleeping was an Olympic sport I'd be a gold medalist.

I went home friday, slept from 7pm till 11pm, went out drinking with friends, got home at 4am, slept till 5pm on Saturday and then did it all again.


I think I got 11 hours of sleep last night. Yeah, life rocks.
Image
Euphoria
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:52 pm

Postby Thesupreme » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:20 am

*goes for silver medal*
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Thesupreme
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:23 am

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:57 am

Sister went on a party on friday once, I saw her coming home at 3 am, sleeping, and not waking back up till sunday's midday.


Yeah some people sleep.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby guillex » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:59 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Sister went on a party on friday once, I saw her coming home at 3 am, sleeping, and not waking back up till sunday's midday.


Yeah some people sleep.


I went to bed at 3am saturday night waiting for my wife to get home from work ... She called and woke me up at 8am my time, let me go back to sleep, and tried to call for an hour before I picked up the phone at 3pm.

Needless to say, she was fuh-reek-ing the fuck out. Kinda made me chuckle a little, as she's not answered the phone for hours before, and even though it was unintentional (I'm a VERY heavy sleeper), I think she understands now how I feel when it happens.
/offtopic

I was late for work this morning after finally falling asleep at 3.
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Io.Draco » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:00 am

eh went to bed at 2 am once woke up at 6 pm
User avatar
Io.Draco
 
Posts: 1631
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:33 am

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:43 am

Btw, 30/30, nerf sleepless nights.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13346
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:49 am

Worldie wrote:Btw, 30/30, nerf sleepless nights.
Gratz


I'm in zombie mode atm. I randomly forget what I was doing, and for like 5 or 6 times already, I made huge blocks of code without actually being conscious at it.


But it's working, so i'm not complaining.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Catriona » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:04 pm

I get the little bits of sleep. Raid from 10pm to about 2-3 am, go to sleep at about 6 or 7, wake up at 1130 for work, go home at 630pm, take a nap until about 9pm.

It works a little better when I open up, which is at 6am, so I just don't go to bed after raids and work until 1230, then can take a long sleep until raid time.

But I've found I get a little cranky near the end of the week if I work afternoons. I guess it could be sleep dep.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona
 
Posts: 1376
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:27 am
Location: JAX

Postby NarfJones » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:14 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:
Worldie wrote:Btw, 30/30, nerf sleepless nights.
Gratz


I'm in zombie mode atm. I randomly forget what I was doing, and for like 5 or 6 times already, I made huge blocks of code without actually being conscious at it.


But it's working, so i'm not complaining.


That's the programmer's code of conduct. Pun intended.
User avatar
NarfJones
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:30 am

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:22 pm

NarfJones wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:
Worldie wrote:Btw, 30/30, nerf sleepless nights.
Gratz


I'm in zombie mode atm. I randomly forget what I was doing, and for like 5 or 6 times already, I made huge blocks of code without actually being conscious at it.


But it's working, so i'm not complaining.


That's the programmer's code of conduct. Pun intended.


WOP

Workaround
Oriented
Programming



It's a sad truth >.>
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Ziplach » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:49 pm

As im a student, i got to school for 7 hours then come home and do homework for another 8. This leaves no time for wow :cry:

On a usual week night i dont go to sleep till 3-4 am and am up at 6:30 for the next school day. this usually happens 3 out of the five days of the week. the other 2 days i go to sleep early at 1 or 2 am.
Image
User avatar
Ziplach
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: Scotland

Postby Worldie » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 pm

Never done my homework at school, it was too boring, and i was also too much L2 addicted at that time to care for homework.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13346
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Vanifae » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:50 pm

I just stared at porn.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Palafix » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:05 pm

I've had insomia for years now, which I think is because I was addicted to caffiene. Some coincidence, right? Well, I figured that, instead of sitting in bed trying to get to sleep, I might as well make use of the time by studying and pursuing other boring things that I hoped might helped me get to sleep.



They didn't help me get to sleep.










I'm surprisingly good at french now (Rosetta stone ftw).
Image
User avatar
Palafix
 
Posts: 344
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:06 pm

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest