Remove Advertisements

why do...

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Catriona » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:24 pm

NarfJones wrote:The smaller the woman, the bigger the vehicle.

I'm tiny as all get out and drive a Kia Supra. :D My car before that was a Suzuki Sidekick and the best one I will ever own. Man I miss that thing...

However, one of my good friends in high school was about my size and drove a good-sized pickup truck.
Stonemaul
Catriona - holy priest / Chivalry - prot paladin / Spirallis - marks hunter / Daiya - destro lock
Catriona

Postby Fivelives » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:53 pm

Catriona wrote:

I'm tiny as all get out and drive a Kia Supra. :D My car before that was a Suzuki Sidekick and the best one I will ever own. Man I miss that thing...

However, one of my good friends in high school was about my size and drove a good-sized pickup truck.

When I was in high school, we had a 6'5" guy driving an old gremlin. It looked like he was squeezing into a clown car.

I live in a backwoods/rural area. Anything modded here is referred to as "riced". "Ricer" and "rice rocket" refer to imports specifically.
Fivelives

Postby NarfJones » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:21 pm

Catriona wrote:

My reference is my best friend's mother who is 4'9" and drives a Lincoln Navigator.
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Uthadanin » Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:01 am

As well as the bigger the lift (on trucks) the more compensation for guys... or so i've been told. (best friend has a couple lifted trucks.)
Uthadanin

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum