2897th

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: 2897th

Postby Oramac » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Elennira wrote:2897th post! yeah!


9:20 am...bored....


i think you've been ninja edited. your post count now shows mid-100's
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac
 
Posts: 724
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:16 am

Postby Invisusira » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:50 pm

+1
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:19 am

Invisusira wrote:+1

1+1 is 2?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13432
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Invisusira » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:43 am

yes
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:50 am

k, you win at math
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13432
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Uthadanin » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:16 am

Worldie wrote:
Invisusira wrote:+1

1+1 is 2?


I had a classmate in highschool (currently a yale student) who proved that 1+1 =3 on a single sheet of paper. Too bad I don't know how to get a hold of him for a copy of the math.
Image
Image
User avatar
Uthadanin
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:01 am
Location: Colonie, NY

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:28 am

there was some famous math people that proved that 1+1 can be 1 or 3 also, just cant find those around, butwas quite funny
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13432
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Arjuna » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:51 am

Worldie wrote:there was some famous math people that proved that 1+1 can be 1 or 3 also, just cant find those around, butwas quite funny


it can be 1 or 3...though Im too tired atm to remember how it can happen...it was fairly simple though... -_-
User avatar
Arjuna
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:26 am

Postby Arjuna » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:53 am

bah, guess one way is to include decimals...since 0,5 to 1,4 will still be 1 if you dont use decimals...and if you add 0,5+0,5...its 1, and 1,4+1,4 its 2,8 = 3... -_-

tiiiiiiired...

whyyyyy does farming gold take so much time that i have to be up all night...

damn you prot spec...you are fun but oooh so poor :(
User avatar
Arjuna
 
Posts: 1855
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:26 am

Postby Pizbit » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:10 am

Vanifae wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Vanifae wrote:I slack on posting.


Yeah Van, what is that? I've passed you already. Not cool!

It's hard to post something when nothing interesting ever happens.


ur rong
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:37 am

Postby Worldie » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:37 am

Arjuna wrote:whyyyyy does farming gold take so much time that i have to be up all night...

damn you prot spec...you are fun but oooh so poor :(

we can discuss about this statement
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13432
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Invisusira » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:38 am

Worldie wrote:
Arjuna wrote:whyyyyy does farming gold take so much time that i have to be up all night...

damn you prot spec...you are fun but oooh so poor :(

we can discuss about this statement

is possible
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest