Remove Advertisements

2897th

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

2897th

Postby Elennira » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:17 am

2897th post! yeah!








9:20 am...bored....
Image
Image
User avatar
Elennira
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 am

Re: 2897th

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:51 am

Elennira wrote:2897th post! yeah!








9:20 am...bored....


*pokes with stick*

Pfffftt.

:)
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Syrcla » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:07 am

By 2897...you meant 42, correct?

I want an orange.
Syrcla
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:54 am

Postby Mitsumi » Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:21 am

not quite as good as the 2896th
Image
User avatar
Mitsumi
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 pm

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:39 am

Boredom is serious business.

Oh this was 1900th for me, cool.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:56 am

I lost count on my own but recently I made my 666 post about the world's end.
<cackle>
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15538
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Vanifae » Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:28 am

I slack on posting.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Diocaska » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:27 am

Stop stealing my server Elennira!
Aurellia(90) Ulshala(85) Diocaska(85) Leighesha(85)
User avatar
Diocaska
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 am

Postby Elennira » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:59 am

im in ur servr, shardn ur purplz
Image
Image
User avatar
Elennira
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 am

Postby Diocaska » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:13 am

you ever shard tide stomper greaves, and I will be pissed.... very pissed..
Aurellia(90) Ulshala(85) Diocaska(85) Leighesha(85)
User avatar
Diocaska
 
Posts: 690
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:10 am

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:51 am

Vanifae wrote:I slack on posting.


Yeah Van, what is that? I've passed you already. Not cool!
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby Vanifae » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:27 am

Guillex wrote:
Vanifae wrote:I slack on posting.


Yeah Van, what is that? I've passed you already. Not cool!

It's hard to post something when nothing interesting ever happens.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Postby Elennira » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:55 am

Diocaska wrote:you ever shard tide stomper greaves, and I will be pissed.... very pissed..


i had to sit out on our guild's first ever kill of najentus....guess what dropped...guess what went to a hardcore healadin as an off-spec piece...
Image
Image
User avatar
Elennira
 
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:25 am

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:25 pm

don't worry, u'll get t6 boots in 2.4!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby Worldie » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

wait, when did i pass invisusira in post count?

he's slacking, get back to work U
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13348
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?