Invisusira tried to kill me

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:00 am

Stupendous wrote:Hai annabelle. I liked your brawlers shirt

haha, I usually change into something hootchie for town but last night I wanted to show off the new legs and belt I got. Only have the chest and helm to complete my purple power ranger look. Past two weeks have been t5 pally friendly drops. Too bad the t5 legs have so much less hp than the badge legs. At least I can change them around depending on the situation.
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Postby Lakirby » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:01 am

Pillze wrote:On one of those MC pulls in SSC one of our rogues tried to kill me, he ended up dying. LOL.

This happened last night in SSC for us, a rogue got MC'd, tried to gank me and ended up dead.
<Shadows of Eternity> - Kilrogg EU - 5/5 MH 9/9 BT
Retiring 11/07/08 - Tanking to the bitter end.
Lakirby

Postby Stupendous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:03 am

im still wearing wrynn dynasty, praying we get praetorians legguards soon. I never went the t5 pants route. would have been a nice armor boost, since I skipped t4 legs too lol. I passed the helm and chest to pally healers too. I regret not taking the helm now that we arent doing t5 anymroe >.<
Stupendous

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:04 am

Lakirby wrote:
Pillze wrote:On one of those MC pulls in SSC one of our rogues tried to kill me, he ended up dying. LOL.

This happened last night in SSC for us, a rogue got MC'd, tried to gank me and ended up dead.

If it's a player from your own faction, and he's MC'd, does it still count as being ganked?
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:15 am

Stupendous wrote:im still wearing wrynn dynasty, praying we get praetorians legguards soon. I never went the t5 pants route. would have been a nice armor boost, since I skipped t4 legs too lol. I passed the helm and chest to pally healers too. I regret not taking the helm now that we arent doing t5 anymroe >.<

I banked the curator legs as soon as I got the badge legs. I passed on t4 legs three times. The armor boost for t5 legs are nice, I'm at about 62% reduction now. I was lucky, I switched mains from my rogue and started gearing up in nov. We didn't raid much becaise of real; life stuff so I was able to do tons of heroics and get caught up tothe main tanks by january and be almost equal to them gear wise. In many cases though I'd say pallies are by far superior to warriors :twisted:

When clearing murloc trash to tidewalker last night, we were too close to the room and pulled a 2nd group. I wound up tanking 4 of them and it wasn't much trouble healing wise. The rest of the tanks had one maybe two on them. Love being a pally tank :D
Annabelle

Postby Stupendous » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:01 pm

I wasted all my badges on ret gear. I know as soon as I buy the badge pants Ill get something better, so im hanging onto my 100 badges for 2.4 maybe. I dunno. Maybe Ill get the FR for illidan. But it has no defense. grrr..
Stupendous

Postby Annabelle » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:27 pm

I'm holdin onto 200 badges right now for the 2.4 chest and legs, they are sexy.
Annabelle

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum