Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Invisusira » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:56 am

Levantine wrote:Gosh, pay more attention to his location tag. ;D

They wax EVERYTHING there.

+1 to clever
Invisusira

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:56 am

Thesupreme wrote:You is crazy boy! I just love my electic razor.. It's super-nice to shave in the morning.. it's like a mix of therapy and hypnosis.

*brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

On topic.. Yeah, working and partying this weekend..(Like all others). If your lucky I'll come post stupid things when I'm drunk omw to sleepage, and if I don't post something, consider me lucky^^

First, it's too hot. Kinda hurts. Then it starts to stick, facial expressions are uncomfortable and will make the waxing person scold you.
Then he or she pulls.

Ah, the pull.

First time I had it, I tried to strangle the lady.
It's as if your jaw was being pulled from inside, from a hook, a bit like the guy in Saw 3.

And you don't want to know what it feels like to have stubbles in your NSFW regions...that's a point for the ladies, it's AWFUL
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:57 am

My wife would kill me if I shaved my beard.

I've also had a full-on, jungle stalker, Andre the explorer beard... It was scary. Never doing that again!

On topic:

The wife is out getting stuff ready for her trip up here today, and will be taking her mother out for a movie tonight... So I'm free for a while, we'll see what DD is doing tonight, hopefully I can maybe possibly get a new weapon... If not I'll grind AV until my eyes bleed, and hop on Trypp possibly.

Saturday afternoon I have a client whose computer I need to fix, which, from the way he's been talking, will probably take me a while... Wife's working that night, so I'm free to wow it up, though I'll be missing raid.

Sunday I get to sleep in a little, possibly go out for brekkies with Il Famiglia ... Then hopefully talk to my gorgeous woman at some point.

Beer drinking was last night on cam with her, so no drinking this weekend. LAWLZ!
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:58 am

lol, women may. Men don't. I get paid for it, some pictures I take for outdoors really show more than it should, so it's gotta be baby-butt-smooth.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:14 am

Snake-Aes wrote:

lol, women may. Men don't. I get paid for it, some pictures I take for outdoors really show more than it should, so it's gotta be baby-butt-smooth.

=O
Levantine

Postby shade » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:25 am

got a long weekend this weekend (first time holiday in Canada, well ontario.... called Family day) so i'm going ice fishing nothing beats the mark on the inside of the hut that says " 0 trout 0 whitefish 6 bottles of JD" lol
One to be born from a Dragon.....
shade

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:50 am

shade wrote:got a long weekend this weekend (first time holiday in Canada, well ontario.... called Family day) so i'm going ice fishing nothing beats the mark on the inside of the hut that says " 0 trout 0 whitefish 6 bottles of JD" lol

You people from Ontario are odd. Here, if the Premier was all "Ok, we hare going do ave ay fam-ha-lee day in qwebeck" the people would be all "HOSTIE FERME TA CRISSE DE YEULE ET FAIS DES REPARATIONS AUX ROUTES, CRISS!"

(to translate: Shit, close your fucking mouth and repair our roads, damnit!)
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Barathorn » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:29 am

If any fecker came near me with wax I would twisting death touch them, it can't be blocked.

Wax....pffffft!
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:23 am

Barathorn wrote:If any fecker came near me with wax I would twisting death touch them, it can't be blocked.

Wax....pffffft!

It really just hurts, really. And if you get a bad professional your skin will go with the wax.
And probably the muscles.

The nerves already seem to go, given how much it hurts. If I wasn't paid for that shit i'd never even bother. Personal razors and electric razors aren't great either, I tend to like the real razor, the one that you only see in the saloon, and could be used to cut your arm off with 2 swings. That one gives me good results.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:30 am

Would also take the uninitiated about 12 hours to shave half their face.

*scraaaaaaaaaapescraaaaaaaaCUTCUTCUTbleedbleedbleed*
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:35 am

Guillex wrote:Would also take the uninitiated about 12 hours to shave half their face.

*scraaaaaaaaaapescraaaaaaaaCUTCUTCUTbleedbleedbleed*
LOL the first time I had to shave it was fairly simple, did it in like 2 minutes(lol just the chin) and no cuts.

I think I only cut myself once with that.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby NarfJones » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:31 am

Im going to work all weekend, because that's what I do on the weekend. Other than that I will be raiding ZA tonight and SSC on sunday night. Oh, and I plan on becoming good friends with the bottle of jagermiester under my desk.
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Echevarian » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:32 am

i plan on getting my epic flier sometime this weekend/early next week 1500g and counting :lol:

EDIT: counting *down*
Echevarian

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:40 am

Echevarian wrote:i plan on getting my epic flier sometime this weekend/early next week 1500g and counting :lol:

=( Whe nI had 3400 on my warlock, I spent it all bringing Sinapse to 70 and gearing her in BOEs
Then when I had 3000 I found a bunch of epic crafteds that I needed, plus a few gem designs.

I'm poor for about 12k gold already.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Thesupreme » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:49 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Echevarian wrote:i plan on getting my epic flier sometime this weekend/early next week 1500g and counting :lol:

=( Whe nI had 3400 on my warlock, I spent it all bringing Sinapse to 70 and gearing her in BOEs
Then when I had 3000 I found a bunch of epic crafteds that I needed, plus a few gem designs.

I'm poor for about 12k gold already.

Yeah.. I had something like that on my paladin.. however.. I made a hunter twink.. which I spend aprox 1.8k gold on and I also bought 2 BoE Epics for retri spec and I also enchanted my entire ret gear. Then I was poor again. Kinda sucky.
Superman tanks all!

Thesupreme - 70 - Al'Akir - I aint no superman
Thesupreme

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum