Remove Advertisements

OMG

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Garstone » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:03 am

18 here in Alberta for both

Lots of BC and Saskatchewan kids come here for their vices
Garstone
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:36 am
Location: Blackrock (US)

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Diocaska wrote:yeah, 21 just seems overkill.

Whats your favorate alcoholic drink?

And what crazy shit would you do if they banned it?


Ever see The Shining? Yeh, pretty much that. xD

Oh, and I [heart] vodka. Like, lots.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Vodka and Whiskey are the drinks I actually like a bit. Getting drunk is something I just don't like even imagining tho, si i rarely go past the second shot.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15526
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:06 pm

Heh, I rarely stop, personally. Normally one of my friends who holds her alcohol VERY well will tell me to stop, and I'll be too drunk to argue. ^^'

Admittedly, it's hard for me to know when to stop, since I'll be perfectly functional right up until the point where I pass out. xD

I has a headache. =[
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:09 pm

Levantine wrote:I has a headache. =[
:(
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15526
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Gosh, soz I keep dropping out of WoW.

Suck computer is suck. =[=[
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Wakeman » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:13 pm

Levantine wrote:I know it's bad, but it's soooo good.

Gosh, everyone's all like ZOMG UR KILLING URSELF!

And I'm all like, Dude, I'm not dumb, I know it's bad, but it calms me down. Which Rhys do you prefer?

xD



You don't need to know anything about smoking causes cancer. No one care about cancer at 20 or 30 anyway.

But, smoking causes impotence.
Image Fear my Bacon of Light!
User avatar
Wakeman
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 am

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Wakeman wrote:
Levantine wrote:I know it's bad, but it's soooo good.

Gosh, everyone's all like ZOMG UR KILLING URSELF!

And I'm all like, Dude, I'm not dumb, I know it's bad, but it calms me down. Which Rhys do you prefer?

xD



You don't need to know anything about smoking causes cancer. No one care about cancer at 20 or 30 anyway.

But, smoking causes impotence.


When it starts to happen to me, then I'll care about it. At the moment, I have absolutely no problem in that area.

I also do know that, I even know how smoking does it ;). I know pretty much every way that smoking is bad for me, so the whole scare him into quitting fails miserably.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 pm

I C WUT U DID THAR


Good Night, Asylum!
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15526
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Night sexy!

Omg, I still can't believe I picked the exact same hair and face as you did. COMPLETELY by chance, lololol. We're psychic. O.O
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: OMG

Postby Sparti » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:52 pm

Levantine wrote:Politics makes me a sad panda. =[

I'm all like, no one cares. Poloticians must like, search for things to piss people off. There was a story on TV about how a politician says wearing a shirt, that said 'Put hands HERE' was asking for someone to sexually assault you (If ur a woman). I'm all like, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?



ok

in all honesty

the politician, whoever he was, was absolutely 100% right

protip: don't wear a shirt that says that if you don't want anyone touching your boobs.
Image

Drink Time, Wimps! -- A blog.
User avatar
Sparti
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:11 am
Location: Probably contributing to Sprint's wonderful track record of horrible customer service.

Re: OMG

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Sparti wrote:
Levantine wrote:Politics makes me a sad panda. =[

I'm all like, no one cares. Poloticians must like, search for things to piss people off. There was a story on TV about how a politician says wearing a shirt, that said 'Put hands HERE' was asking for someone to sexually assault you (If ur a woman). I'm all like, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?



ok

in all honesty

the politician, whoever he was, was absolutely 100% right

protip: don't wear a shirt that says that if you don't want anyone touching your boobs.


You're an idiot. Are you honestly saying that people who wear that sort of shirt invite assault? Are you seriously saying that them wearing the shirt makes the assault alright?
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: OMG

Postby Ilara » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:56 pm

Levantine wrote:
Sparti wrote:
Levantine wrote:Politics makes me a sad panda. =[

I'm all like, no one cares. Poloticians must like, search for things to piss people off. There was a story on TV about how a politician says wearing a shirt, that said 'Put hands HERE' was asking for someone to sexually assault you (If ur a woman). I'm all like, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?



ok

in all honesty

the politician, whoever he was, was absolutely 100% right

protip: don't wear a shirt that says that if you don't want anyone touching your boobs.


You're an idiot. Are you honestly saying that people who wear that sort of shirt invite assault? Are you seriously saying that them wearing the shirt makes the assault alright?


For the record, the polly you are talking about also stated that such did not make it alright or an excuse.


as for my two cents

"common sense isn't"

Chicks could go around wearing a solid color and still get raeped by people sick enough to get such an idea in thier heads. pretty sure raeps happened far before these shirts came around.

time to risk this thread going deeper;
People have different fetishes. what shoes you wear, skirts, jeans, shirts(including slogan ones), hairstyles, colors, smells, sizes, Lore and invis... Raepists basically feed off one (or more) of these...
The politician has merely stated the obvious and wow, everyones suddenly listening....

I will agree tho I'm sick of pollys deciding what is and isn't available to us....
People need to be introduced to common sense. Shirt is a fucking shirt. An iidiot is a fucking idiot.

Edit: found the actual story.
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st ... 85,00.html
Last edited by Ilara on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guillex wrote:chop chop slap chop slap slap /b/ fap fap.... gogo
User avatar
Ilara
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:38 am
Location: Adelaide

Re: OMG

Postby Levantine » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:04 am

Ilara wrote:
Levantine wrote:
Sparti wrote:
Levantine wrote:Politics makes me a sad panda. =[

I'm all like, no one cares. Poloticians must like, search for things to piss people off. There was a story on TV about how a politician says wearing a shirt, that said 'Put hands HERE' was asking for someone to sexually assault you (If ur a woman). I'm all like, WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?



ok

in all honesty

the politician, whoever he was, was absolutely 100% right

protip: don't wear a shirt that says that if you don't want anyone touching your boobs.


You're an idiot. Are you honestly saying that people who wear that sort of shirt invite assault? Are you seriously saying that them wearing the shirt makes the assault alright?


For the record, the polly you are talking about also stated that such did not make it alright or an excuse.


as for my two cents

"common sense isn't"

Chicks could go around wearing a solid color and still get raeped by people sick enough to get such an idea in thier heads. pretty sure raeps happened far before these shirts came around.

time to risk this thread going deeper;
People have different fetishes. what shoes you wear, skirts, jeans, shirts(including slogan ones), hairstyles, colors, smells, sizes, Lore and invis... Raepists basically feed off one (or more) of these...

The politician has merely stated the obvious and wow, everyones suddenly listening....

I will agree tho I'm sick of pollys deciding what is and isn't available to us....

Edit: found the actual story.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/st ... 85,00.html


Gosh you, I did leave that part out for a reason. ;) It's my monthly rage against the government day.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: OMG

Postby Ilara » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:09 am

hahahaha. I have to agree though that I'm sick of politicians.

Hear thier latest idea, they will forgo a pay increase this year to show the australian public they are able to give a sacrifice too and deal with the rate rises n shit...

-_- yeh, how about they shed an extra couple of thous a year, then talk about a sacrifice...


here we go;

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23212982-2,00.html

2nd edit: wait... thats not the latest one... anyway, they went ahead with it and didn't get thier increase I heard.

piss in an ocean of pee
Last edited by Ilara on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Guillex wrote:chop chop slap chop slap slap /b/ fap fap.... gogo
User avatar
Ilara
 
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:38 am
Location: Adelaide

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 1 guest