Good Morning, Asylum!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Postby Annabelle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:33 am

Nicos wrote:All in good fun, all in good fun. :)

Though... the increasing realization of the mass androgyny among the tankadin community concerns me.

That would be all of wow. I'm sure a good 70% of female toons are guys playing them. Eight of my ten toons are female. Reason for that is if I'm gonna be lookin at someone's backside for hours at a time I'd rather it be a ladies :lol:
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Postby Levantine » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:35 am

I did it because the male wireframes are bulky and fugly as hell most of the time. Of course, male BElfs are the exception. <3 My perfect man. /swoon
Levantine

Postby ulushnar » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 am

Whilst I do wish I had some choice other than the ridiculously top-heavy male frames, I still make it a point of principle to play male toons whereever possible.

That said I did start a female human warrior one weekend. I had guild invites before I was out of Northshire and got /whisps constantly.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby guillex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:44 am

Good morning?

What's so good about it?

(bit of a backstory........ my neighbours have sold their house and left on a vacation, and have asked me to park in their driveway while they're gone, which is cool ... my own driveway!)

1) I woke up late this morning because my alarm decided to reset itself.
2) After getting my coffee started, I leave the house to go start my car ... only to find that a foot of snow's fallen overnight.
3) I have to shovel previously mentioned driveway, along with a 4.5' high mound at its foot.
4) I go back inside my house, prep my coffee, and leave. I stop at the corner store to get smokes, only to realise that I've left my wallet at home.
5) After retrieving my wallet from my room, I find that I've gotten stuck on a patch of ice on our driveway, and it takes me 5 minutes to rock it out by myself.
6) I get my cigarettes, get on the highway ... it's not plowed. Everyone's driving at 20km/h.
7) I get onto the major north/south highway that I use to get to work ... it's not plowed. Everyone's going 5km/h.
8) I finally make it into work, an hour and a half late, with a drive that usually takes me 15 minutes (yes, even in bad weather) having taken 45.

WHO MADE THE COFFEE AND COOKIES THIS MORNING?

GUILLEX ANNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRY! GUILLEX SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSH
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 am

Levantine wrote:
Caelia wrote:ugh....comp sci...only good for browsing the web, and transfering characters to the ptr! on a side note i see my gf a week friday :D havent seen her since new years :(

OMG! THAT"S LIKE ME AND MY BF! WE'RE TWINS!

But seriously, IL Snake

<3
Levantine wrote:Editing is for noobs

ANYWAY

I has AIM. ^.^

Rhysage90

I use no instant messengers other than gmail =| Only one that works at my office and at home I have no time to bother with regular IMs
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby ulushnar » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:47 am

Guillex wrote:GUILLEX ANNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRY! GUILLEX SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSH[/b]

Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Robbo » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:54 am

Annabelle wrote:

Though... the increasing realization of the mass androgyny among the tankadin community concerns me.

That would be all of wow. I'm sure a good 70% of female toons are guys playing them. Eight of my ten toons are female. Reason for that is if I'm gonna be lookin at someone's backside for hours at a time I'd rather it be a ladies :lol:

A guildy asked me why all my alts are female once.
I said, "I stared at a male dwarf ass for 70 levels already...I deserve a break :P"
Robbo
Maintankadonor

Postby Lakirby » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:01 am

Annabelle wrote:

Every single toon of mine is female, except for a male draenei paladin I made on my friend's server for a joke. Purely because male squidface pallys look awesome when tanking :)
<Shadows of Eternity> - Kilrogg EU - 5/5 MH 9/9 BT
Retiring 11/07/08 - Tanking to the bitter end.
Lakirby

Postby Barathorn » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 am

Guillex wrote:Good morning?

What's so good about it?

(bit of a backstory........ my neighbours have sold their house and left on a vacation, and have asked me to park in their driveway while they're gone, which is cool ... my own driveway!)

1) I woke up late this morning because my alarm decided to reset itself.
2) After getting my coffee started, I leave the house to go start my car ... only to find that a foot of snow's fallen overnight.
3) I have to shovel previously mentioned driveway, along with a 4.5' high mound at its foot.
4) I go back inside my house, prep my coffee, and leave. I stop at the corner store to get smokes, only to realise that I've left my wallet at home.
5) After retrieving my wallet from my room, I find that I've gotten stuck on a patch of ice on our driveway, and it takes me 5 minutes to rock it out by myself.
6) I get my cigarettes, get on the highway ... it's not plowed. Everyone's driving at 20km/h.
7) I get onto the major north/south highway that I use to get to work ... it's not plowed. Everyone's going 5km/h.
8) I finally make it into work, an hour and a half late, with a drive that usually takes me 15 minutes (yes, even in bad weather) having taken 45.

WHO MADE THE COFFEE AND COOKIES THIS MORNING?

GUILLEX ANNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRY! GUILLEX SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSH

I did Guillex, *passes plate of cookies*...

Coffee is on the way my friend.

Barathorn.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby guillex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:15 am

*Takes a cookie*

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Oh god, thank you Bara. :D
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Annabelle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:31 am

Robbo wrote:
Annabelle wrote:

I said, "I stared at a male dwarf ass for 70 levels already...I deserve a break :P"

MY favorite to look at is my draenei mage. With that swinging hip action it's mesmorizing watching her tail swing back and forth. :lol:
Annabelle

Postby guillex » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:36 am

Annabelle wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Annabelle wrote:

MY favorite to look at is my draenei mage. With that swinging hip action it's mesmorizing watching her tail swing back and forth. :lol:

So .... you're saying ... you like tail?
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:41 am

Guillex wrote:
Annabelle wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Annabelle wrote:

Don't tell me you don't dig it
<3 draenei chicks. It's really mesmerizing.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Annabelle » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am

Snake-Aes wrote:
Guillex wrote:
Annabelle wrote:
Robbo wrote:
Annabelle wrote:

Don't tell me you don't dig it
<3 draenei chicks. It's really mesmerizing.

Indeed I do like tail, I am an ass man 8)
Annabelle

Postby Aertho » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:57 am

male squidface pallys look awesome when tanking

/agree
Aertho

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum