Remove Advertisements

Staying here for a while...

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Staying here for a while...

Postby Bemm » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:59 pm

Things were going pretty slow for me in the general forums, but u still had my lolcatz, then all of a sudden they were gorn..... GORN

(at this stage I had no idea about the asylum! :( )

so i put up with some whiney posts about why we are under-appreciated, under classed tanks for a while, and got kinda depressed.... (cause before i used to think i kick butt!)

... then cruising through the posts i notice a link to the "Official WoW Forums".... I was curious, i was lonely, and i was sad...

.... I clicked... then

My brain Sploded

sulking back to here i notice the good old Arkham Asylum, resided over by the ever radiant Invis, my day brightened a little, I found my beloved lolcatz, and i smiled! :)

So ima going to hang around good old arkham for a while, mend my sploded head and await for my sanity to return with all the normal people.

thank you for restoring my sanity Arkham, with your help i can tank again!

-Bemm
Bemm

Postby Levantine » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah, the general section seems to be filled with a whole bunch of emo "I R NUT AZ GUD AZ TEH WAWA QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ" these days. It's kinda sad.

<3 Arkham and Invis.
Levantine

Return to Arkham Asylum