Remove Advertisements

Women and the Toilet Seat

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Women and the Toilet Seat

Postby Lakirby » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:49 am

Lightbeard wrote:Would it kill you to put it down if we leave it up!!!

Put it down when you're done, kthxbai.
<Shadows of Eternity> - Kilrogg EU - 5/5 MH 9/9 BT
Retiring 11/07/08 - Tanking to the bitter end.
Lakirby

Postby Palafix » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 am

They should make a toilet with a little peddle at the bottom which, when you press down, it lifts the seat; kind of like those garbage cans which have peddles that lift the lid.

Saves you the trouble of actually touching the seat, and the seat goes back down after you're done anyway.

Palafix

Postby Gerilith » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:54 am

Palafix wrote:They should make a toilet with a little peddle at the bottom which, when you press down, it lifts the seat; kind of like those garbage cans which have peddles that lift the lid.

Saves you the trouble of actually touching the seat, and the seat goes back down after you're done anyway.

Wow...you're a genius! :lol:

But there should be a possibility to lock it into position for women...sitting on this kind of toilet while having to hold the paddle down could be slightly annoying. ;)
Standing alone with no direction
How did I fall so far behind?
Why Am I searching for perfection?
Knowing it's something I won't find
Gerilith

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:26 am

I always put the lid down. That's from having a mom and sister nag me growing up. Falling in...that's just stupid. How hard is it to check before sitting down ? I mean I check before I take a whiz, I've never had the problem of going all over the lid because I was half asleep and didn't check. It's like someone driving through the garage door because they didn't check before they backed into it. It only takes a second to check first.
Keep your friends close and your curly fries even closer.
Annabelle

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:49 am

See, I've actually backed into the garage door once. :oops:

In my defence, I'm 17, and it was my first time behind the wheel.

On a related note. I finally got my Learners. ^.^ Only a year until I can drive unsupervised (legally... we all know I'll be doing it long before then, lololol.)
Levantine

Postby Ahms » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:13 am

Levantine wrote:See, I've actually backed into the garage door once. :oops:

On a related note. I finally got my Learners. ^.^ Only a year until I can drive unsupervised (legally... we all know I'll be doing it long before then, lololol.)

grats to you :) lol might as well get the destruction of a garage out of the way off the bat :)
Paid by the Alliance
To slay all the giants

-Ahms of Mannoroth

Art - http://ahms.deviantart.com/
Ahms

Postby Levantine » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:20 am

My step dad found it quite amusing to say the least. Meanwhile, I'm freaking out cause I'm actually driving and I hit something, and mum's freaking out cause I might have damaged the garage and car. o.O

Fun day.
Levantine

Postby Base » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:55 am

Toilets should remain consistently open imo.

I was on holiday with a few mates a couple of years ago - one of which was a bit beaten by his big sisters and always put the loo seat and lid down.

One night after a few too many drinks he went charging from the bedroom into the bathroom - I heard him hurl and then start screaming "oh god"....

yeh - he'd just barfed on the lid of the toilet seat and covered the bathroom in puke.

I think he leaves the seat up these days.
Base

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:56 am

Elthar wrote:Toilets should remain consistently open imo.

I was on holiday with a few mates a couple of years ago - one of which was a bit beaten by his big sisters and always put the loo seat and lid down.

One night after a few too many drinks he went charging from the bedroom into the bathroom - I heard him hurl and then start screaming "oh god"....

yeh - he'd just barfed on the lid of the toilet seat and covered the bathroom in puke.

Are you british?
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Oramac » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:54 am

Levantine wrote:See, I've actually backed into the garage door once. :oops:

17 and just got your learners? you on that stupid graduated license thing or what? dumbest idea i've ever seen.
Aplus wrote:Yeah every time I get a big head, I go and try to solo a warlock.brings me back down to earth pretty fast
Oramac

Postby Base » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:01 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Elthar wrote:Toilets should remain consistently open imo.

Are you british?

What gave it away?
Base

Postby Tonirae » Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:29 am

Sparti wrote:You know what I don't understand?

why is it even an issue??? are there seriously that many women falling into the bowl in the middle of the night because they didn't think to look before they sat down on the can? or turn on the light? come on, girls. You're smart enough to come out of the kitchen, and strong enough to hold down a man's job, but not enough of either to put down a seat or look where you're sitting?

The point is: Put it back the way you found it, and quit being lazy.
I make sure the LID is down after I use it, my bf better make sure he puts them both down.
"wtf, why do you have two paladins?!" - almost everyone I meet
Tonirae

Postby Palafix » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:07 am

Gerilith wrote:
Palafix wrote:They should make a toilet with a little peddle at the bottom which, when you press down, it lifts the seat; kind of like those garbage cans which have peddles that lift the lid.

Wow...you're a genius! :lol:

But there should be a possibility to lock it into position for women...sitting on this kind of toilet while having to hold the paddle down could be slightly annoying. ;)

You wouldn't have to lock anything into position. It remains down like a normal toilet seat. It's just that, if you want to temporarily lift the toilet seat, you press the peddle down. If you're a woman, or a guy that needs to go #2, you just don't press the peddle, just like, if you don't need to toss anything in the garbage can, you don't press the peddle to lift the lid.
Palafix

Postby dab » Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:42 am

Check out this scientific study:
http://www.scq.ubc.ca/a-game-theoretic-approach-to-the-toilet-seat-problem/

It shows why female are egoistic to demand that.
ImageImage
dab

Postby enbee » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Tonirae wrote:
Sparti wrote:You know what I don't understand?

why is it even an issue??? are there seriously that many women falling into the bowl in the middle of the night because they didn't think to look before they sat down on the can? or turn on the light? come on, girls. You're smart enough to come out of the kitchen, and strong enough to hold down a man's job, but not enough of either to put down a seat or look where you're sitting?

The point is: Put it back the way you found it, and quit being lazy.
I make sure the LID is down after I use it, my bf better make sure he puts them both down.

You're being irrational, we like it up, you like it down, we have to put it down, you put it down, see? Thanks
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum