Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Breaking Bad

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:30 pm

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Part of my campaign to prove I am not a nice person :wink:

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 pm

I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.

I watched the first three seasons before the fourth came out.

The acting and cinematography were phenomenal, but the plot really just seemed to drag after awhile. And about 3-4 episodes into season 4, I just couldn't find the motivation to catch each week's episode, so I stopped watching it.

Hard to explain it better without spoiling anything.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 pm

Arnock wrote:I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.

The acting and cinematography were phenomenal, but the plot really just seemed to drag after awhile. And about 3-4 episodes into season 4, I just couldn't find the motivation to catch each week's episode, so I stopped watching it.

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:22 pm

A friend just linked this to me: http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

At first you're like "well this is stupid" and then you just keep on clicking...
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Barathorn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 am

Arnock wrote:I sometimes feel like I'm the only person I know that isn't all that crazy about breaking bad.

I am exactly the same Arnock, I lasted 5 episodes. I know I 'have' to watch it all the way through but it simply didn't grip me in the same way other programes have or indeed how it has gripped other people including most of my friends.

As I said to a friend, it ain't no Deadwood or Sherlock. That is what I measure everything against.
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
Barathorn

Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Postby Flex » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:38 am

The Gus Fring arc was what sold me on the show. Great character, great villain, but they had so much idiot ball with him regarding Heisenberg it made me sad. Also, fucking Landry.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arnock » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Barathorn wrote:

I am exactly the same Arnock, I lasted 5 episodes. I know I 'have' to watch it all the way through but it simply didn't grip me in the same way other programes have or indeed how it has gripped other people including most of my friends.

As I said to a friend, it ain't no Deadwood or Sherlock. That is what I measure everything against.

I started watching Sherlock a few weeks ago, THAT is an amazing show.
Arnock

Postby katraya » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:42 am

My husband just watched every BB that was on Netflix (he has to wait for the last few episodes) and I caught quite a few of them. It was hard to get sucked in when I was seeing it all chopped up. I can objesctively see why it's so highly praised but it just didn't do it for me.

When he finished BB he watched a few Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Seeing Bryan Cranston do roller disco was a real mindfuck. :lol:

Arnock wrote:
I started watching Sherlock a few weeks ago, THAT is an amazing show.

I cannot WAIT for the third season. I saw this still from one of the new episodes and I just think it's so lovely.

katraya
Maintankadonor

Postby Koatanga » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Nikachelle wrote:A friend just linked this to me: http://clickingbad.nullism.com/

At first you're like "well this is stupid" and then you just keep on clicking...

I'm sending you any medical bills in the event of any repetitive stress injury, and you may owe me a new mouse as well...

I have an industrial complex and a meth-mart and am saving up for the Holy Meth. Only 113 trillion to go...
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby bldavis » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:26 pm

im at 81 quadrillion, and have all achievements but the week and month >.>

though i did have to rest my wrist for a couple days after checking that link

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Arnock » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm

I honestly didn't click much, just bought upgrades and let it run in the background, I now have all achievements but the month.

I may or may not have a problem.

Katraya wrote:
When he finished BB he watched a few Malcolm in the Middle episodes. Seeing Bryan Cranston do roller disco was a real mindfuck. :lol:

He reprised his role in How I Met Your Mother earlier this season. He shifted pretty effortlessly in and out of Heisenberg mode.

I cannot WAIT for the third season. I saw this still from one of the new episodes and I just think it's so lovely.

I still need to watch the s2 finale, I liked what they did with the Baskerville episode. When and where is it premiering stateside?
Arnock

Postby Aubade » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Mmmm. You don't wanna see my Cookie Clicker stats.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby bldavis » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:20 pm

Arnock wrote:I honestly didn't click much, just bought upgrades and let it run in the background, I now have all achievements but the month.

I may or may not have a problem.

once i got a few upgrades, i didnt click much either

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Aubade » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm

- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum