TRON: Legacy

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: tron and cgi

Postby Guldylohx » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Invisusira wrote:just a slight one.

sidenote: tracking down all the different special edition tracks for the tron soundtrack was a pain. but I emerge victorious.

I would like to add that since tracks 13 and 16 are in .m4a format, I used the http://media.io/ website to convert them to .mp3 format for OCD's sake.
Guldylohx

Re: TRON: Legacy

Postby Dazhbog » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:31 pm

In case this wasn't clear, ahem: SPOILERS.

Late to the party here, but as much as I loved the movie I was pretty disappointed by the plot (or lack thereof). I just didn't feel any real drive to the movie; nothing was happening in the real world (disappointing, as the nerd with the glasses at the board meeting had such potential), and the entire "race to the portal" storyline was pretty simplistic. Well polished, gorgeous scenery, and amazing soundtrack, but I wanted a more engaging storyline.

As far as the tech goes, of course, it makes me very excited to be going into the animation and interactive media field =D
Dazhbog

Re: TRON: Legacy

Postby Kelaan » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 am

Dazhbog wrote:the nerd with the glasses at the board meeting had such potential

As the son of Dillinger (antagonist from the first movie), I'm betting we'll see more of him in a sequel or something. I hope so. I want another Daft Punk music video. :D
Kelaan

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum