Remove Advertisements

Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby sahiel » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 pm

Not really sure if anyone will be interested but thanks to the relaunch of GFWL you can get the complete Age of Empires III for 10c today (Sunday) only.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Ga ... mpiresIII/

Considering I'd probably not bother to pick up 10c if I dropped it and it rolled under a car or something... seems hard to say no.
Image
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
User avatar
sahiel
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am
Location: St Louis, MO

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:18 pm

sahiel wrote:Not really sure if anyone will be interested but thanks to the relaunch of GFWL you can get the complete Age of Empires III for 10c today (Sunday) only.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Ga ... mpiresIII/

Considering I'd probably not bother to pick up 10c if I dropped it and it rolled under a car or something... seems hard to say no.


10 cents on the weekend my computer breaks down. Awesome.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Fivelives » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:19 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
sahiel wrote:Not really sure if anyone will be interested but thanks to the relaunch of GFWL you can get the complete Age of Empires III for 10c today (Sunday) only.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Ga ... mpiresIII/

Considering I'd probably not bother to pick up 10c if I dropped it and it rolled under a car or something... seems hard to say no.


10 cents on the weekend my computer breaks down. Awesome.

LFLC (Legendary Fail, Lightbeard's Computer)

You can also buy it, then download it after your (lolDell) computer is fixed replaced by something that isn't a giant steaming pile of shit.
Last edited by Fivelives on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid.
- A Sergeant in motion outranks an officer who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
- A demolitions specialist at a flat run outranks everybody.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Invisusira » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:53 pm

just so we're clear

c ≠ ¢
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Fivelives wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:
sahiel wrote:Not really sure if anyone will be interested but thanks to the relaunch of GFWL you can get the complete Age of Empires III for 10c today (Sunday) only.

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Ga ... mpiresIII/

Considering I'd probably not bother to pick up 10c if I dropped it and it rolled under a car or something... seems hard to say no.


10 cents on the weekend my computer breaks down. Awesome.

LFLC (Legendary Fail, Lightbeard's Computer)

You can also buy it, then download it after your (lolDell) computer is fixed replaced by something that isn't a giant steaming pile of shit.


My old computer was pretty awesome (however we have had it since 2005). We've ordered a new one thagtshould be here in 5-7 days.

I might buy Age of Empires and try to run it on my laptop just to see if it could work.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Flex » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Invisusira wrote:just so we're clear

c ≠ ¢


They're probably using some annoying OS that makes it a pain to type special characters like ¢.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
User avatar
Flex
 
Posts: 7500
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:29 am

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby ryan4nayr » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:29 pm

I was a huge fan of the Age RTS series but I haven't played this particular sequel, so I went for the deal. The only gimmick being that I was forced to setup an Xbox Live account, which I can live with. 3 games, 2.95 GB, 10 cents, I can deal with that.

TBH, I'd have preferred Age of Mythology :lol: Hoping it'll help me wait for SC2: protoss campaign 4 yrs. from now.
User avatar
ryan4nayr
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:56 am

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Fivelives » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:20 pm

3 games?
- I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid.
- A Sergeant in motion outranks an officer who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
- A demolitions specialist at a flat run outranks everybody.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Flex wrote:
Invisusira wrote:just so we're clear

c ≠ ¢


They're probably using some annoying OS that makes it a pain to type special characters like ¢.


or we're just lazy and don't care.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Fivelives » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Damn game won't give me a key so I can install it!
- I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid.
- A Sergeant in motion outranks an officer who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
- A demolitions specialist at a flat run outranks everybody.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby sahiel » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Fivelives wrote:Damn game won't give me a key so I can install it!


Email GFWLSR@hotmail.com and they should sort you out if you hassle them.

Lightbeard wrote:
Flex wrote:
Invisusira wrote:just so we're clear

c ≠ ¢


They're probably using some annoying OS that makes it a pain to type special characters like ¢.


or we're just lazy and don't care.


English in my case, my keyboard has $ on it but I really couldn't be bothered to go searching for the proper symbol for cents :)
Image
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
User avatar
sahiel
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1081
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:31 am
Location: St Louis, MO

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby ryan4nayr » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

sahiel wrote:
Fivelives wrote:Damn game won't give me a key so I can install it!


Email GFWLSR@hotmail.com and they should sort you out if you hassle them.

I, too, had an issue regarding a CD Key. I called 1-877-274-4349 and after 48 mins. of waiting, Kyle the customer service agent explained that they had run out of keys :lol: I should check back with the GfWL client over the next 7 days.

Go Microsoft go lol.
User avatar
ryan4nayr
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:56 am

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Fivelives » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:35 pm

ryan4nayr wrote:
sahiel wrote:
Fivelives wrote:Damn game won't give me a key so I can install it!


Email GFWLSR@hotmail.com and they should sort you out if you hassle them.

I, too, had an issue regarding a CD Key. I called 1-877-274-4349 and after 48 mins. of waiting, Kyle the customer service agent explained that they had run out of keys :lol: I should check back with the GfWL client over the next 7 days.

Go Microsoft go lol.


Ha. Age of Empires III must've just become the most popular game on the face of the planet in the space of a day.
- I'm not Jesus, but I can turn water into Kool-Aid.
- A Sergeant in motion outranks an officer who doesn't know what the hell is going on.
- A demolitions specialist at a flat run outranks everybody.
User avatar
Fivelives
 
Posts: 3108
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby Minnerva » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 am

Lightbeard wrote:
Flex wrote:
Invisusira wrote:just so we're clear

c ≠ ¢


They're probably using some annoying OS that makes it a pain to type special characters like ¢.


or we're just lazy and don't care.


Image
Minnerva
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Re: Age of Empires III .... for 10c (Sunday only)

Postby edsdame » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 am

Minnerva wrote:Image


<3
Image
User avatar
edsdame
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:47 am
Location: Out of my mind

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest