Remove Advertisements

A Knight's Journey

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Santcuff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 am

Chicken wrote:Realize that the "giants" you have been fighting are all windmills!

You search for windmills but there does not appear to be any in the vicinity.
Perhaps if the giants are windmills, then the windmills can move around at will during the night
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:27 am

Realize you are not Don Quixote and look around the bush for signs of the giant and where it may have went

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Rachmaninoff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:29 am

now that you know quest mrs muffin had put out, it appears to have been solved. ask mrs muffin about the reward.
Rachmaninoff

Postby Santcuff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

Rachmaninoff wrote:now that you know quest mrs muffin had put out, it appears to have been solved. ask mrs muffin about the reward.

Mrs. Muffins tells you that she will reward you handsomly once she knows that the disturbances at night will stop

bldavis wrote:Realize you are not Don Quixote and look around the bush for signs of the giant and where it may have went

You search around the bush but can not find a trance of the giant, It may as well been the giant was never there.
Santcuff

Postby Aubade » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 am

Now that I'm not certain the giants are disturbing Mrs. Muffin, I decide to camp out this night and watch guard around her house. I bring with me some food, water, and a gun, as well as a little tent to sit in.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Rachmaninoff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Santcuff wrote:You search around the bush but can not find a trance of the giant, It may as well been the giant was never there.

So there is no trace of the giant...(put on sunglasses) so we'll just have to find out whats going on here
YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

is that town still there? or is that burnt to the ground?
Rachmaninoff

Postby Santcuff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Aubade wrote:Now that I'm not certain the giants are disturbing Mrs. Muffin, I decide to camp out this night and watch guard around her house. I bring with me some food, water, and a gun, as well as a little tent to sit in.

Unfortunatly you do not have a gun to keep with you at night but Mrs. Muffin has a tent she agrees to lend you for the night. With your sword in your hand you prepare to camp out during the night

Rachmaninoff wrote:So there is no trace of the giant...(put on sunglasses) so we'll just have to find out whats going on here
YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

is that town still there? or is that burnt to the ground?

You do not have any sunglasses to put on'
but perhaps the town is still in that mysterious bush
Santcuff

Postby anthony » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:29 pm

You borrow a pair of knitting needles and some yarn and/or cotton from Mrs muffin. Outside the tent and next to the camp fire you have made you begin to make a jumper to keep yourself warm in the coming winter nights. this passes the time until you hear a rustling behind the other side of the house.
Chat-killer at your service.
anthony

Postby Santcuff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:21 pm

anthony wrote:You borrow a pair of knitting needles and some yarn and/or cotton from Mrs muffin. Outside the tent and next to the camp fire you have made you begin to make a jumper to keep yourself warm in the coming winter nights. this passes the time until you hear a rustling behind the other side of the house.

With a pair or knitting needles and yarn you begin to fashion yourself a cozy jumper that is not only fashionable but warm!

You hear a rustling sound on the other side of the house, you go to investigate.
You come back to your tent and your knitting, it seems the rustling was just the wind. You keep your eye on the mysterious bush while you continue to make your fashionable jumpsuit
Santcuff

Postby cerwillis » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:45 pm

Climb into the bush and enter the town yelling, "All Hail ME! I am the Conquering Ruler! Anyone who defies me will die by my wooden sword!!!".
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Santcuff » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:54 pm

cerwillis wrote:Climb into the bush and enter the town yelling, "All Hail ME! I am the Conquering Ruler! Anyone who defies me will die by my wooden sword!!!".

You climb into the bush yelling "All Hail ME! I am the Conquering Ruler! Anyone who defies me will die by my wooden sword!!!"

You can see giants in the distance looking at you hungrily
Maybe they eat crazy people
Santcuff

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Santcuff wrote:
cerwillis wrote:Climb into the bush and enter the town yelling, "All Hail ME! I am the Conquering Ruler! Anyone who defies me will die by my wooden sword!!!".

You climb into the bush yelling "All Hail ME! I am the Conquering Ruler! Anyone who defies me will die by my wooden sword!!!"

You run up to one of the giants and dickslap him across the shin. This only served to make him mad however.
Lightbeard

Postby Dorvan » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:

You run up to one of the giants and dickslap him across the shin. This only served to make him mad however.

Thanks for justifying every sort of negative stereotype I have about teenagers roleplaying.

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
Dorvan
Maintankadonor

Postby Lightbeard » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:28 pm

Did you not read what i wrote the past 4 pages?

How dare I break character to have a bit of fun!!!

If anything I was one of the people that helped get the story off the ground with Santcuff. Read what everyone besides me has been writing for the past 2 pages.

You might be surprised what you find.
Lightbeard

Postby Aubade » Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:22 pm

Santcuff wrote:

Knowing that deep down inside you are truly crazy, you decide to take on the giants, you take your sword and think about their weakspots while you charge at them, cozy in your knitted jumper.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum