Remove Advertisements

A Knight's Journey

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Santcuff » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 pm

bldavis wrote:you get to Ms. Muffins house, albeit slightly winded from running the in heavy armor. what do you see?

You arrive at Mrs. Muffin's house and catch your breath.
You see an old fashioned cottage in a clearing. Mrs. Muffins must be inside her house
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:you get to Ms. Muffins house, albeit slightly winded from running the in heavy armor. what do you see?

You arrive at Mrs. Muffin's house and catch your breath.
You see an old fashioned cottage in a clearing. Mrs. Muffins must be inside her house


The trip to Mrs. Muffin's house took longer than expected and it is nighttime. You ask Mrs. Muffin's for a room to sleep and you promise to sort out her issue the following morning. Mrs. Muffins responds...
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Santcuff » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:
bldavis wrote:you get to Ms. Muffins house, albeit slightly winded from running the in heavy armor. what do you see?

You arrive at Mrs. Muffin's house and catch your breath.
You see an old fashioned cottage in a clearing. Mrs. Muffins must be inside her house


The trip to Mrs. Muffin's house took longer than expected and it is nighttime. You ask Mrs. Muffin's for a room to sleep and you promise to sort out her issue the following morning. Mrs. Muffins responds...

You knock on the door the Mrs. Muffins house, a kind old lady opens the door.
You explain your situation to Mrs. Muffins and sure enough she lets you stay the night under the oath you will help her in the morning.
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:34 pm

You sleep in a itchy bed for the night. A sudden rustling outside the house wakes you up. You bring your sword but no armor to investigate (could this be the trouble she talked about you thought).

Outside is pitch black, suddenly from a bush out jumps a giant....
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Koatanga » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:33 am

Lightbeard wrote:Outside is pitch black, suddenly from a bush out jumps a giant....

Wonder how a giant was hiding in her bush in the first place, then apologise for the intrusion, all the time considering if you are sufficiently powerful to take on this giant in a mano-y-mano fight for Mrs. Muffin's delicious muffin (The one she promised to give you in the morning. With your coffee. Get your mind out of the gutter.).
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga
 
Posts: 1984
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Santcuff » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:38 am

Lightbeard wrote:You sleep in a itchy bed for the night. A sudden rustling outside the house wakes you up. You bring your sword but no armor to investigate (could this be the trouble she talked about you thought).

Outside is pitch black, suddenly from a bush out jumps a giant....

Woah! Just when you thought nothing could surprise you, a giant jumped out a bush near poor old Mrs. Muffin's house.

Surely if you manage to defeat this Giant, Mrs. Muffin will reward you
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Lightbeard » Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 am

Santcuff wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:You sleep in a itchy bed for the night. A sudden rustling outside the house wakes you up. You bring your sword but no armor to investigate (could this be the trouble she talked about you thought).

Outside is pitch black, suddenly from a bush out jumps a giant....

Woah! Just when you thought nothing could surprise you, a giant jumped out a bush near poor old Mrs. Muffin's house.

Surely if you manage to defeat this Giant, Mrs. Muffin will reward you


Mrs. Muffin comes down and tells you this is the trouble she talked about. The giant suddenly swings his heavy hand at you while you're distracted knocking you down. Your next move is......
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby bldavis » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 pm

play dead and hope Ms Muffin takes the hint.....or is that bears that works on?
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7361
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Santcuff » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Lightbeard wrote:
Santcuff wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:You sleep in a itchy bed for the night. A sudden rustling outside the house wakes you up. You bring your sword but no armor to investigate (could this be the trouble she talked about you thought).

Outside is pitch black, suddenly from a bush out jumps a giant....

Woah! Just when you thought nothing could surprise you, a giant jumped out a bush near poor old Mrs. Muffin's house.

Surely if you manage to defeat this Giant, Mrs. Muffin will reward you


Mrs. Muffin comes down and tells you this is the trouble she talked about. The giant suddenly swings his heavy hand at you while you're distracted knocking you down. Your next move is......

The Giant knocks you down as you have no armor to defend yourself
You weekly pull yourself up to your feet
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Barathorn » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:29 am

You have a cunning plan and flip a gold coin to the giant to keep it amused while you head upstairs to equip yourself for this struggle.

You think of breakfast. Wait, what do you need waffles for? Face it, this is a foe beyond you. You got lucky with the troll, a giant is out of the question, especially one who can shrink himself to hide in a bush. Maybe the bush is the key?
Sabindeus wrote:I feel like I should get a t-shirt made for me that says "Not Socially Awkward, Just Fat".

Brekkie wrote:The world will always need people to dig ditches.
User avatar
Barathorn
Moderator
 
Posts: 7101
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:08 am
Location: Hitting Panda's over the head with a cricket bat shouting Get Orf My Lawn!

Re: A Knights Journey

Postby Santcuff » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:27 am

Barathorn wrote:You have a cunning plan and flip a gold coin to the giant to keep it amused while you head upstairs to equip yourself for this struggle.

You think of breakfast. Wait, what do you need waffles for? Face it, this is a foe beyond you. You got lucky with the troll, a giant is out of the question, especially one who can shrink himself to hide in a bush. Maybe the bush is the key?

As you equip your armor preparing to fight the giant, you start to think of strategy.
The gold coin will not distract the giant for long(giants have a short attention span)
You wonder whether the bush could hold some steathly magical power, maybe you should investigate more
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Levantine » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:37 am

You move towards the bush, and peek inside with your face.
You hear a blood curdling scream.
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10818
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Gorlando » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 am

Levantine wrote:You move towards the bush, and peek inside with your face.
You hear a blood curdling scream.
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

I lol'd.
User avatar
Gorlando
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Santcuff » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:57 am

Levantine wrote:You move towards the bush, and peek inside with your face.
You hear a blood curdling scream.
DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

A blood curdling scream from the bush
It frightens you, shaking you to your core

Should you go through the bush?
Image
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
User avatar
Santcuff
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:26 am
Location: The Lurkmobile

Re: A Knight's Journey

Postby Rachmaninoff » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:22 am

Face your fear. go through the bush.

(this is awesome btw)
User avatar
Rachmaninoff
 
Posts: 865
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 am
Location: Connecticut

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
?php } else { ?