Remove Advertisements

Blizzcon Ticket for Sale

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Blizzcon Ticket for Sale

Postby Kestrel » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:19 pm

Hello,

I come to you all bearing a limited time offer!

I purchased multiple blizzcon tickets for my guildmates back forever ago. unfortunately, one of them just found out they won't be able to make it. due to such short notice. I don't know anyone else that could use the tickets and make it out there. so I'm putting the ticket up for sale in case anyone here lives in the area and did not manage to get a ticket and still wants one.

Maintankadin was a great place for me when I started tanking all those years ago, and while I lurked most of the time, I still appreciated all the help that this place has given me. and this is I guess kind of my way of saying thank you to the people here. so anyways. on to the details.

Only the ticket is for sale, Goodie Bag is claimed. due to that. the price of the ticket itself will be about $120.

If anyone is interested, message me on here, or probably better yet. contact me in game, I should be on for the next hour or two, maybe more.
US-Silvermoon/Horde-Pellesini. can work out details or if you want more information.

Mods-I checked the rules, didn't see anything against this, but if this shouldn't be here, let me know. I'll remove it.
Kestrel

Return to Arkham Asylum