Remove Advertisements

2010 Halloween Thread

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: 2010 Halloween Thread

Postby tankadin » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:49 pm

The yellow one reminds me of Wonder Woman, only not.

I agree, stick to the Optimus one!
tankadin
Maintankadonor

Postby mew » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 pm

tankadin wrote:...but.. Optimus is a boy and.. you have girl parts and just..the legs and boobs and... confusion!

:shock: no!

:V It's just too hilarious of a costume to pass up.
ImageImage
mew

Postby Invisusira » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Lightbeard wrote:I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years.

Am I the only one who finds this statement hilariously contradictive.
Invisusira

Postby Invisusira » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

tankadin wrote:...but.. Optimus is a boy and.. you have girl parts and just..the legs and boobs and... confusion!

:shock: no!

Invisusira

Postby Arnock » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I made stormtrooper armor out of posterboard when I was a kid, and I've also went as a can of raid(multicolored duct tape, a bucket, and a cheap plastic trash can.)
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Invisusira » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Invisusira

Postby mew » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Arnock wrote:I made stormtrooper armor out of posterboard when I was a kid, and I've also went as a can of raid(multicolored duct tape, a bucket, and a cheap plastic trash can.)

That is actually pretty awesome. I love Raid, I don't know what I would do without it sometimes.
ImageImage
mew

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Invisusira wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years.

Am I the only one who finds this statement hilariously contradictive.

Except that it's not. I haven't dressed up for Halloween probably since I was around 11 or 12. Always felt sort of childish to do it once I became a teen so I've stuck to taking younger family members out.

I'd dress up for a Halloween party though but I havem't been to a costume party.
Lightbeard

Postby mew » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:43 pm

Lightbeard wrote:Except that it's not. I haven't dressed up for Halloween probably since I was around 11 or 12. Always felt sort of childish to do it once I became a teen so I've stuck to taking younger family members out.

I'd dress up for a Halloween party though but I havem't been to a costume party.

So it's been what, about 2 years? :V :V :V

I went trick or treating my sophmore year in college. Some houses loved it (one guy in our group had full facial hair), especially my friend in her Sexy Witch costume, and a few houses gave us the worst dirty looks ever (while still handing us candy). My favorite was when we knocked on one door and it was a standard drunken college Halloween party. A girl in a slutty nurse costume answered the door, gave us candy, and one of the guys I was with was all "Oh hey, you're in my anthropology class!"

I love Halloween, it's the highlight holiday of my year :( I love costumes (lol), I love parties, I love candy. But Vanifae thinks of Halloween as the holiday you have to get past before you get to the good stuff (Thanksgiving and Christmas).

LB, you should come to Blizzcon so we can hang out.
ImageImage
mew

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm

I went trick or treating for the last time when my Ex asked me to go with her and her friends probably 3 years ago?
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby mew » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I went trick or treating for the last time when my Ex asked me to go with her and her friends probably 3 years ago?

Was it fun?
ImageImage
mew

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:54 pm

mew wrote:
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:I went trick or treating for the last time when my Ex asked me to go with her and her friends probably 3 years ago?

Was it fun?

No more than usual.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Lightbeard » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 pm

mew wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:Except that it's not. I haven't dressed up for Halloween probably since I was around 11 or 12. Always felt sort of childish to do it once I became a teen so I've stuck to taking younger family members out.

So it's been what, about 2 years? :V :V :V

I went trick or treating my sophmore year in college. Some houses loved it (one guy in our group had full facial hair), especially my friend in her Sexy Witch costume, and a few houses gave us the worst dirty looks ever (while still handing us candy). My favorite was when we knocked on one door and it was a standard drunken college Halloween party. A girl in a slutty nurse costume answered the door, gave us candy, and one of the guys I was with was all "Oh hey, you're in my anthropology class!"

I love Halloween, it's the highlight holiday of my year :( I love costumes (lol), I love parties, I love candy. But Vanifae thinks of Halloween as the holiday you have to get past before you get to the good stuff (Thanksgiving and Christmas).

LB, you should come to Blizzcon so we can hang out.

I don't have the money to fly to California from Jersey :(. If it was on the East Coast I'd definitely go
Lightbeard

Postby Flex » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm

The Walking Dead premiers on AMC Halloween night, I shall be watching that.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Punkss2 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:38 am

My wife and I, and a bunch of my hooligan friends will be getting on a party bus and getting drunk and getting driven around Vegas. Good times will ensue. We still arent sure of our costumes. Thinking of her being a sexy cop and I will be her prisoner.
Thinking of starting WOW again....
Punkss2

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum