Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby mew » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:47 am

I hope this works. I think this is a public facebook album, but it has tons of pictures of boobs in it. If it doesn't let me know and I will pick some to post:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=26805859
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:46 pm

mew wrote:I hope this works. I think this is a public facebook album, but it has tons of pictures of boobs in it. If it doesn't let me know and I will pick some to post:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=26805859


it wants me to "log in"

what is this crazy book of faces that you kids use nowadays
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10475
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby lythac » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Sabindeus wrote:
mew wrote:I hope this works. I think this is a public facebook album, but it has tons of pictures of boobs in it. If it doesn't let me know and I will pick some to post:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... d=26805859


it wants me to "log in"

what is this crazy book of faces that you kids use nowadays


Its a public album but still requires you to be signed in.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2694
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Skwigelf » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:28 pm

Now, if only there was some way I could log in to Facebook without re-activating my account...
User avatar
Skwigelf
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Sabindeus » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 pm

Now, if only there was some way I could log in to Facebook without ever having an account...
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10475
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby majiben » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Sabindeus wrote:Now, if only there was some way I could log in to Facebook without ever having an account...
Pseudonym!
Amirya wrote:some bizarre lovechild of Hawking, Einstein, and Theck
User avatar
majiben
Moderator
 
Posts: 6999
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:37 pm
Location: Retired

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Tenaka » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:59 am

Sabindeus wrote:Now, if only there was some way I could log in to Facebook without ever having an account...


Apparently I also miss out on *loads* of cool parties. Apparently.
Tenaka
 
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:58 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:09 am

majiben wrote:
Sabindeus wrote:Now, if only there was some way I could log in to Facebook without ever having an account...
Pseudonym!

genius



no seriously back in my day facebook was like invite only or college email only so I didnt even think about making up shit... problem solved
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10475
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby theckhd » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

Sabindeus wrote:no seriously back in my day facebook was like invite only or college email only so I didnt even think about making up shit... problem solved


.... why did I just get a friend request from a "Turd Ferguson"?
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 6.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
User avatar
theckhd
Moderator
 
Posts: 8000
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:06 pm
Location: Harrisburg, PA

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Shathus » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 am

Shathus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1466
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby mew » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:51 am

Shathus wrote:Whoa, Double Vader!

That was great.
I didn't know who that guy was but he had a booth there.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby Lightbeard » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:32 am

mew wrote:
Shathus wrote:Whoa, Double Vader!

That was great.
I didn't know who that guy was but he had a booth there.


That giant robot was epic do you have a picture of that Mew?
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Dragon*Con 2010 - photo spam inside (now with more on p2)

Postby mew » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:35 am

Lightbeard wrote:
mew wrote:
Shathus wrote:Whoa, Double Vader!

That was great.
I didn't know who that guy was but he had a booth there.


That giant robot was epic do you have a picture of that Mew?

Nope :( I didn't see that one.

I did see a really awesome steam punk style robot but I was too drunk to take a picture.
ImageImage
User avatar
mew
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
Location: US

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest