Dangerous New Disease

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby faithlessnub » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 pm

aranil wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html


frankly did not enjoy that article from cracked as much as their others,

they didn't even take into consideration that the body of a zombie might play by a new set of rules and not fall victim to a normal rotting corpse.
With great power comes great current squared times resistance
User avatar
faithlessnub
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Vanifae » Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Minnerva wrote:Image

You should punch yourself in the vagina.
This is why I'm a humorless feminist. Because rape jokes killed my sense of humor.
Minnerva wrote:if you act like a jerk then we push you away unless when born the girl got slapped around by her father.
User avatar
Vanifae
 
Posts: 7123
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:36 am

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:12 pm

faithlessnub wrote:
aranil wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html


frankly did not enjoy that article from cracked as much as their others,

they didn't even take into consideration that the body of a zombie might play by a new set of rules and not fall victim to a normal rotting corpse.

It's Zombie propaganda! They WANT you to think that they're just weak smelly corpses! It's all a part of their plan to lure us all into a false sense of security! Oh! The Center of Disease Control will handle it! WRONG! While you're all off sipping margaritas and assuming it's someone else's problem, ZOMBIES are gnawing on your mother's brain!
Image
The Seeker.
User avatar
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 4529
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 8:53 am
Location: Malorne

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby aranil » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:19 pm

Grehn|Skipjack wrote:
faithlessnub wrote:
aranil wrote:http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-scientific-reasons-zombie-outbreak-would-fail-quickly.html


frankly did not enjoy that article from cracked as much as their others,

they didn't even take into consideration that the body of a zombie might play by a new set of rules and not fall victim to a normal rotting corpse.

It's Zombie propaganda! They WANT you to think that they're just weak smelly corpses! It's all a part of their plan to lure us all into a false sense of security! Oh! The Center of Disease Control will handle it! WRONG! While you're all off sipping margaritas and assuming it's someone else's problem, ZOMBIES are gnawing on your mother's brain!

MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait
User avatar
aranil
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: On the floor

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Vanifae wrote:
Minnerva wrote:Image

You should punch yourself in the vagina.


Lol definitely saving this on my computer.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby faithlessnub » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:29 pm

aranil wrote:MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait


stupid, yet oh so tasty bait

if said disease exists, well its time to go to my local shooting range and learn how to shoot
With great power comes great current squared times resistance
User avatar
faithlessnub
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby aranil » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 am

faithlessnub wrote:
aranil wrote:MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait


stupid, yet oh so tasty bait

if said disease exists, well its time to go to my local shooting range and learn how to shoot

Remember, one shot to the brain case is all you need.
Oh, and doubletap
User avatar
aranil
 
Posts: 1144
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: On the floor

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Skwigelf » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 am

aranil wrote:
faithlessnub wrote:
aranil wrote:MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait


stupid, yet oh so tasty bait

if said disease exists, well its time to go to my local shooting range and learn how to shoot

Remember, one shot to the brain case is all you need.
Oh, and doubletap


Cardio, cardio, cardio.
User avatar
Skwigelf
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:07 am

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Pfife » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:35 pm

aranil wrote:
faithlessnub wrote:
aranil wrote:MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait


stupid, yet oh so tasty bait

if said disease exists, well its time to go to my local shooting range and learn how to shoot

Remember, one shot to the brain case is all you need.
Oh, and doubletap


And remember to lead your shots if they are the kind that can run. We don't want to waste any bullets now do we?
Ghostcrawler: Right. If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.
User avatar
Pfife
 
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby hoho » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:40 pm

aranil wrote:MY family has a role when the zombies come
Bait
Lots and lots of stupid bait
Bait? Or maybe food?
/suspicious
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
User avatar
hoho
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm
Location: Estonia

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Brekkie » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:19 pm

That comic is so old, it features Lore.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Invisusira » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Someone's been busy with buzzwords! How long'd that story take you, Brekk?
User avatar
Invisusira
Moderator
 
Posts: 9021
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm
Location: alt-tabbed

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Dorvan » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:05 pm

Brekkie wrote:That comic is so old, it features Lore.


You know, I really miss that evil, pointy-eared, skinny excuse for a tank.
Image

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Moonlight Sonata Techno Remix
Scriggle - 85 Fire Mage
Fizzmore - 81 Mut Rogue
Adorania - 80 Disc Priest
User avatar
Dorvan
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 8462
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:28 pm

Re: Dangerous New Disease

Postby Brekkie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Invisusira wrote:Someone's been busy with buzzwords! How long'd that story take you, Brekk?


It took me a wikipedia tab explosion and an online dictionary.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie
 
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest