Remove Advertisements

what the hell is car insurance good for?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: what the hell is car insurance good for?

Postby Amirya » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Shoju wrote:There was a police report on file, with name address, phone number, vehicle information, and spouse's information. When I was debating taking them to small claims after the insurance company threw their hands in the air, it took me all of 15 minutes to get this information, and most of that was the drive/park/walk to get to the police station.

Then that's pretty fail. Was the liability pretty clear? (Ie: You were stopped at a red light, and got rear ended; your vehicle was parked and no one was in it, and it was sideswiped by someone, and a witness saw it)

Even in cases where liability is disputed, we'll still file arbitration.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Rachmaninoff » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:18 pm

Amirya wrote:[There was a police report on file, with name address, phone number, vehicle information, and spouse's information. When I was debating taking them to small claims after the insurance company threw their hands in the air, it took me all of 15 minutes to get this information, and most of that was the drive/park/walk to get to the police station.

The lack of willingness to help on the part of my insurance company was horrid. I dropped them and went with a company that was 15bucks more a month because I heard nothing but amazing things about their customer service.

So far, my swap from the lizard to the person who lives next to me is working as intended.

Thats really fail, who was your carrier at the time so none of us use them.
Rachmaninoff

Postby Amirya » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:37 pm

Rachmaninoff wrote:
Shoju wrote:There was a police report on file, with name address, phone number, vehicle information, and spouse's information. When I was debating taking them to small claims after the insurance company threw their hands in the air, it took me all of 15 minutes to get this information, and most of that was the drive/park/walk to get to the police station.

The lack of willingness to help on the part of my insurance company was horrid. I dropped them and went with a company that was 15bucks more a month because I heard nothing but amazing things about their customer service.

So far, my swap from the lizard to the person who lives next to me is working as intended.

Thats really fail, who was your carrier at the time so none of us use them.

Not speaking for Shoju, but lizard typically is Geico.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Kelaan » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 pm

Shoju wrote:So far, my swap from the lizard to the person who lives next to me is working as intended.

So you left Geico and moved to .... ? I'm sure someone would be interested in knowing what the good service company is. :)
Kelaan

Postby Gorlando » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Kelaan wrote:
Shoju wrote:So far, my swap from the lizard to the person who lives next to me is working as intended.

So you left Geico and moved to .... ? I'm sure someone would be interested in knowing what the good service company is. :)

"The person who lives next to me" is a neighbor... and like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.
Gorlando

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum